Does anybody have the Lagoon Clutch?

1. I just ordered it and it's already being shipped to me but I'm having serious second thoughts... I can see using it for my sunglasses and then as a wristlet but nothing else...

If someone has one, what do you use it for?

Already I'm thinking it's going back for a Speedy 30.

2. I agree. The Lagoon Clutch is super cute, but for its price, it is way too small for any practical purposes. I think the Speedy is a better choice for your money.

3. I should know better than to order stuff online late at night! :lol: I was going back and forth on this, knowing it was very expensive for a seldom-used item but my "midnight mind" said to buy.

Yep, I'm returning it for the Speedy 30.

4. You gotta love the name at least!

5. No No keep it! I love the little Koala/ Manhattan/Hudson/ Marc Jacobs claps on the front!

6. It's coming today so I'll have to decide! I LOVE the clasp on the front and because it matches the Koala wallet, I think they'd look nice together...

Have decided if I do return it, I'm getting either the Alma or splurge even more for the Hudson GM!

And originally, I only wanted to spend $600 total. :lol:

7. It's soooo cute, but holds hardly anything. Keep it, and use it with the speedy you're going to buy! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice