Does anybody have the balenciaga makeup?

1. Could you please post some pics? :yes:
    thank you.
    Myriam x :heart: x:heart:

2. I don't have the makeup clutch, but I have the shoulder clutch/bag, which is pretty much the same except that it has a strap & comes with a mini mirror. Here's some pics (pics #3 & #4 are just for size comparison)

edit: oops forgot to attach pics, here they are...

shoulder1.jpg shoulder2.jpg shoulder3.jpg shoulder4.jpg
  3. Hatikuh
    Thank you so much! ;) Your collection is beautiful :nuts: :yes: :heart:

4. ^ awwww thanks myriamrees! Are you thinking of getting one?

5. Yes but I didn't know how big it should be. Do you think i can use it to going out ?:rolleyes:

6. That's what I was thinking of using it too. It definitely can't be my day-to-day bag because I tend to carry so much junk in my bag (enough to stuff my First/Classique, but usually I carry extras so the City is my day-to-day bag). But the clutch is big enough to carry my Coin Purse (which I use as a wallet), cellphone, and keys for going out with room to spare. It's great when I only need the necessities, but I'd definitely have to leave most of my 'junk' at home...

What do you plan to carry in it? I can try to see if it fits :smile:

p.s. oh I just tried to put stuff in, and it fits my wallet, cellphone, keys, ipod, and camera. It's a good size :yes:

7. Thank you hatikuh and l_b !!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    You both inspire me !! :love: I really need now a lovely clutch.
    Red is my color :rochard:

8. Here's pics of my shoulder clutch with things in it...

and YAY I'm so glad I can help! Also, I'd LOVE to get one in red next, great choice, you would love it! :love:

shoulder5.jpg shoulder6.jpg shoulder7.jpg shoulder8.jpg
  9. OK, I need a Shoulder Clutch now in black. Uy I promised my DH no more bags for a while.

10. Yup ... I have the Makeup in the Rouge Metallic (2004/5 Holiday Collection). I also have the Black Shoulder and the Denim/Brown Leather Shoulder (haven't used yet).

As you can see, I also have the Black Compagnon. Not pictured (Rose Mini [Coin] Purse, Eggplant Mini [Coin] Purse and Rouge Vif Mini [Coin] Purse).

Pics ...

Added my White Ghost (I store pens & pencils ... and the like in this!) ... isn't she cute!??!

Compagnon+Makeup+Shoulderwtmk.jpg White Ghost - BESTwtmk.jpg
  11. wow! Gorgeous!! Love the clutches/accessories ladies!

12. I'm beginning to be really fond of clutches and the shoulder now that I've seen all these pics! Knew I shouldn't have checked in here, lol! The mini mirror is just the cutest thing!! Oh, I agree, a red clutch or shoulder would be so FAB!

13. which style is the black case with the zipper around 3/4 s of it. i like that one alot

14. Kathleen, that's the compagnon. It's a wallet but big enough to use as a clutch. It's wonderful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice