Does anybody have SEE BY CHLOE bag?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anybody here have SEE BY CHLOE bag, esp. the Day Tripper bag??

I recently got the Day Tripper.
    Wonder if the leather of the bag worn well after use (leather durability), and how to care for its patent leather??

Thanks!

2. I've had mine for just over a month and have been using it every day since. I'm finding the patent leather more durable against the extreme weather we've had here in UK over the past month - it's been out in the snow and heavy rain - and it's held up well so far. I got it in black with the grey trim and love the patent leather and it's edgy style plus it's so versatile to use as opposed to the other more mainstream Chloes I have.

Not sure how to care for patent leather as didn't come with care card, just a tag attached so any advice would be greatly welcomed too.

3. i've only got a tote bag. :sad: i'm too broke to get the nice leathered one. LOL.

4. i have the see by chloe daytripper wallet. and it holds up very nicely. haven't done any special care to the patent. if need be, i'd wipe down with a baby wipe.

5. I've had my Daytripper since August and haven't noticed any unusual wear. I don't use it every day though.