Does anybody feel that your bag doesn't fit to yourself?

i have felt that way about a couple of bags. i decided to sell them, and I don't regret it. if you don't love it - part with it and use funds you make to purchase another monogram speedy. i know that it won't be just like your first one, but at least its from the permanent collection and you can get another one anytime.

Since you have already used it and returning to the store is out of question, I think you should keep the azur speedy and contemplate on it. You may end up growing to love her, and it would be a shame if you sold her now and regretted it one day...

No I'm not patient with bags...
I can't lose anything (I hope) on ebay...
Next week I will buy a new LV bag. Of course I will post it and show it to you!
I will also buy a wallet or an agenda (that I will use as a wallet) and maybe some jewelry

I have to drive 4 hours to my LV store. I'm going to try to clean my bag and then I call the store.
While I understand your dilemma, I really hate to think of you returning your bag as "new" if it isn't new. Either it has been worn/carried/used or it hasn't. I would HATE to be the woman who comes into the store after you and buys what she thinks is a brand-new bag, but really, it was used a little and then cleaned up a little and then returned. Don't you think that's being dishonest and unfair?

I feel that way too! That's why it takes me WEEKS of looking at the bag over and over again in pictures and trying it on before I commit to buying anything! Luckily, I haven't had any regrets yet!

I bought and sold lots of bags for awhile. I'd buy a bag on a whim or a bag I was in love with - but after owning it a month or so the love faded and I realized that it just wasn't me, no matter how cute/gorgeous it was. Sometimes the *idea* of owning a certain piece is better than actually owning it. After about 2 years of buying and selling I finally have *my* collection - and I've learned my style well enough to choose new pieces with greater care. The mono speedy (30) is one of those staple pieces. It's one of the pieces I chose to keep as part of my collection ;)

livinlux, i so know what you mean! i was lusting after a prada leather purse for about a yr, but when i tried it on again, i was a bit puzzled :confused1:...it didn't think it looked *that* great (or great enough to spend so much on it)...it's like men. sometimes the chase is where all the excitement is...and once you get it...you realize what you thought you wanted isn't really what you're looking for... :rolleyes:

Oh yes, I definitely know what you mean! In my case, I don't use my Damier Alma anymore, and frankly, I've only brought her out 4 times utmost since I purchased her. When I think about it, I get all frustrated at myself for spending so much on a bag and not even using it!! (yet I'm too lazy to sell it) I regret returning my speedy for the Alma! :sad: