Does anybody else like to use their limited edition bags for normal everyday outings?

Oct 24, 2010
I like to use bags that are sold as evening bags for quick errands. I also like to use my limited edition bags as long as they are big enough to hold all my things for trips to the grocery store, mall, and appointments.
I think its because I just happened to like the LE more than other lines so I figure I might as well use them when I want to even if they are not always appropriate for the occasion. Another big factor is that I'm so afraid of messing up the vachetta on monogram pieces but, with LE pieces I dont have to worry about it. :smile:
Is there anybody else out there like me?

Last edited:

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
I rotate all my bags and use them accordingly to my mood and my outfit. Doesn't matter what the occasion is. I don't reserve them for special functions.

Oct 24, 2010
Whew! Good...i thought I might be alone on that one ;) when I had it I used to wear my gold suhali l'aimable for anything! Of course it didnt carry much but the gold popped so nicely against anything I wore. Now I have a mckenna shine that I like using alot. I am careful with it but, its such a great size how could I not want to use it. Other pochettes are too small for a normal wallet, keys, sunglasses, and lipstick but, the shine is just right.

*Sai*

May 28, 2010
London
Yes. Otherwise there was no point in purchasing them... I choose my bags dependant upon what I am wearing and weather conditions.. and I love them all equally.

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
I baby my limited edition show bags....I have everyday LV and then special occassion LV....

chinchin_lim

hopelessLVaddict
O.G.
Jan 23, 2008
Yes, I am one of those kid who will play with their latest toys and forget their old ones. LE or not does not make a difference. I tend to carry my latest bag everyday even if it is a LE.

2spoilt

Jun 29, 2010
I have to rotate or else my partner complains! No point in having so many nice bags and I keep using the same one is his opinion.

cherrifoam

O.G.
Sep 4, 2010
NY
i most definitely use my perforated speedy 30 for everyday use. i agree, i dont buy them to let them sit in the closet!!