Does anybody else have a Penelope Satchel?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I got my penelope op art satchel a few days ago and I started wearing her last night. I love her, she feels so great and the leather handles are very smooth. She fits a lot. I m wondering if anybody else has bought one as well, and what you think about her?
I'd love to see more pics if anybody has her... I didn't like the penelope line at first, but I m really lovin' it now :wlae:

I don't have one as I don't buy a lot of siggy bags, but I kinda like this new "c" print and the larger tote is really cute - I liked the satchel too - the shape is nice - it's just not a bag that works for me, but enjoy her -she is very pretty - what color did you get?

I got my penelope op art satchel a few days ago and I started wearing her last night. I love her, she feels so great and the leather handles are very smooth. She fits a lot. I m wondering if anybody else has bought one as well, and what you think about her?
I'd love to see more pics if anybody has her... I didn't like the penelope line at first, but I m really lovin' it now :wlae:

well, i am waiting on my Penelope Spectator Shopper in black, i had to order it since my boutique didnt' carry it.

i really wanted the Lindsey (so i just won one off *bay).. yikkies.

bad me , i was going to get the Carly Carryall and ended up with the Penelope instead.

sorry, i dont think its anything like your Penelope?

^^ suzeee ^^, I got the op art satchel in black white, and I actually like it so much that I m considering to get the all leather one as well, but I guess once they go to the outlets.
I m curious, bkz some time ago someone posted about getting either the travel penelope satchel and/or some other penelope items, but nobody actually posts pics into the reference library any more (even i forget)... I was considering getting the travel satchel in the op art (with those cute black lily's on it) but I was afraid of using my 25% PCE on it, without seeing it IRL or at least from someone over here... I m still hoping to see it and maybe get it for my next baby as diaper bag... I m in love with the penelope line now, already did a search and looked at every bag that was posted of this line :smile: Can't have enough... LoL...

was considering getting the travel satchel in the op art (with those cute black lily's on it) but I was afraid of using my 25% PCE on it, without seeing it IRL or at least from someone over here... I m still hoping to see it and maybe get it for my next baby as diaper bag... I m in love with the penelope line now, already did a search and looked at every bag that was posted of this line :smile: Can't have enough... LoL...

I saw that travel satchel at FP, OMG OMG it was soooo awesome! 20x Better in RL than on the website. You would NOT have been disappointed by anymeans.

I saw that travel satchel at FP, OMG OMG it was soooo awesome! 20x Better in RL than on the website. You would NOT have been disappointed by anymeans.

^^ oh my gosh, I am SOOOO curious! this sounds great! i hope somebody else will get her as well so i can see a pic :P, none of my surrounding boutiques have them for display (and i have 5 coach stores in my 20mile radius) I m surprised how much i m lovin' that op art design :nuts:.

Did she seem big? Did you by any chance take a look inside her, to see if she has many multi-function type pockets? I was just afraid of loosing my pce and not being able to get another bag incase i won't like her, and I also didn't have time to wait for her to ship, since i m going on vacation sunday. men, but i m curious :graucho:, im still secretly hoping for her to show up on ebay or the outlet soon.... or a march pce???

I was just on coach.com to figure out what to get for PCE and the op art penelope shopper is definately on my list...but I'd like to see it IRL...Glad to see there's some feedback on this bag. I like the black/white for summer because an all black bag seems to "heavy" in the summer, but this print is nice and it's still a "black" bag. Thing is, I also like the lilac and the green is growing on me...hopefully they exist IRL at my boutique!

well, i am waiting on my Penelope Spectator Shopper in black, i had to order it since my boutique didnt' carry it.

i really wanted the Lindsey (so i just won one off *bay).. yikkies.

bad me , i was going to get the Carly Carryall and ended up with the Penelope instead.

sorry, i dont think its anything like your Penelope?

What does the Penelope Spectator shopper look like (didn't notice it on the webist)? Is it similar color scheme as the Penelope Spectator Capacity Wristlets? I'd be interested in seeing this bag...what is the retail price on it?--never mind...it wasn't in the "penelope" section but rather in the "spectator" section--SORRY!

Last edited: