Does anybody else find Tory Burch Revas horribly uncomfortable?

madisontaylor

Apr 1, 2009
I was just going through my closet and in the very back corner I found the black Revas I bought a few years ago. They were maybe worn once but gave me blisters and hurt my toes lol but they are so cute. my boyfriend keeps telling me that I have too many shoes but I dont want to let them go!:smile: Anybody else have this problem or any solutions for making them more comfy?

Thanks!

Nov 18, 2007
New York City
yes. i had the same problem with my revas. it gave me blisters the first time i wore them. however, they started to stretch out after lots of wear. and now they're one of the comfiest flats i have. i don't recommend doing this; but after doing some research on TPF, i read someone advised to put some cotton ball soaked with alcohol inside the toe box while walking around the house to stretch the leather. i actually tried it and it stretched the leather a little.

Last edited:

pip777

Sep 17, 2012
I saw a video on YouTube where the girl put on thick socks and then used her blowdryer on the shoe to heat it up. Been meaning to try it.

I had a pair of reva's and wore them quite a bit. Even then they hurt after half a day of wear.....

kb23

Sep 11, 2012
I love my Tory Burch's!
I always read these thread saying they are uncomfortable and i never understood why, I guess to each their own opinion.
For me my TB's are the most comfy shoes!

sylvericon

Nov 10, 2009
Couch
i have the caroline 2 and the first 3x i wore it had a blister but after that I am good and went 1/2 sizeup too

the revas I have is my actual shoe size and can't wear them no matter how many time I wear itI get blisters.

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
Revas are terribly uncomfortable. I prefer some of the other TB styles instead.

gmo

Jun 14, 2011
Massachusetts
These shoes are the worst for me. Dig into my heel, dig into the tops of my feet, and I don't even like the style enough to make it work. I sold the 2 pairs I bought and haven't regretted it.

abs678

Sep 23, 2012
Yep, I returned the pairs I ordered, this was about 2 years ago, patent leather and a snake print. I ordered a low wedge flat, looks like a reva but with a 2 inch heel, and they were much better. Did not require any break in time.

Lzamare

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
Cali
Yes awful, I have tried buying a larger size and that still didn't work. For me it's where the medallion hits my toes.

sneezz

Dec 30, 2006
Lawng Island
Yes they are horrible. I sold all of mine. You shouldn't keep them if they hurt your feet. Cuteness should never override comfort.