Does any one watch Flavor of Love on VH1?

Celesus

Jan 23, 2006
I know it's a guilty plesure , and I dont like "reality" shows -generally, but OMG it's so HILARIOUS! It MUST be scripted I mean not Evry girl could be THAT looney. I ve had a blast watching it tho .... Any one else ?

Heck yeah I watch it. New York is HILARIOUS. She is repulsive but you gotta watch her. Hoops is very pretty but she is very tomboyish and borderline dike to me. Her mother is off the hook too.

OHHH there is gonna be some hair pullin weave throwing classiness going on on that reunion show ... lemme tell you ... wonder how Pumpkin's aim with loogies got so good ... maybe she chews tobacoo and spits it into one of those gold pots :idea:

Pumpkin was always what in Victorian times would have been refered to as " a woman of lose moral fiber" and now days ((esp down south )) we just call her : "Ridden hard and put back wet"...NY was always funniest to watch ... wish she wouldnt do her eye makeup like she was in a prize fight albeit:sick:

Celesus said:
Pumpkin was always what in Victorian times would have been refered to as " a woman of lose moral fiber" and now days ((esp down south )) we just call her : "Ridden hard and put back wet"...NY was always funniest to watch ... wish she wouldnt do her eye makeup like she was in a prize fight albeit:sick:

:lol: :lol: :lol: