Does any one have the louise chain?

MommielovesLV

Sep 5, 2013
Jersey
Hey! So I've been dying to get the louise chain, can't decide on a color, their all so pretty. Anyway my question is, who has this? If you do do u love it? I've tried it on a hundred times in the store. I love the feel and the quality. I'm taking a road trip with the fam soon and wanna go to an LV in Nashville or Dallas (not sure which one yet) and I'm hoping they will have the louise so mabey I can pick up something from our trip. So if any one who has this can tell me there feelings on the bag it would be awesome. Thanks everyone!❤️

LouVLover

LouVLover
May 3, 2012
USA
Hey! So I've been dying to get the louise chain, can't decide on a color, their all so pretty. Anyway my question is, who has this? If you do do u love it? I've tried it on a hundred times in the store. I love the feel and the quality. I'm taking a road trip with the fam soon and wanna go to an LV in Nashville or Dallas (not sure which one yet) and I'm hoping they will have the louise so mabey I can pick up something from our trip. So if any one who has this can tell me there feelings on the bag it would be awesome. Thanks everyone!❤️

I have it! I adore it and it screams CLASS ACT! I have the original matte black that came out last year (I received it for Christmas.) Depending on the color, you can dress it up or down. My matte black one is my "dressed to the nines" bag!! I couldn't imagine carrying any other bag than her for that!! Impeccable!!

The leather is pristine. It screams CLASS ACT!! The only issue I have is that it can be hard to get CC's and IDs out of slots but then I usually don't carry any when I use it so there is no issue. I take just make up and phone, for which it is perfect!! Oh, and don't forget the keys for DH which fit fine!!

Good luck deciding! I know there is a wide selection out there now!! Keep us posted on your purchase!! 😍