Does any one else like this?

1. I plan on getting this necklace on June 3rd. I want the blue though. I was just wondering what other people thought about this. It's only $315.00. It is a gift from my dad and I keep telling my self to get it but then my other half wants to put that money towards something else like shoes but I think I need to just stick with the necklace, I change my mind too much:Push:

Louis Vuitton Pendant.JPG
  2. CUTE! Go for it!

3. pass. ;)

this one is hotter:
    [​IMG]
    still waiting for them to arrive.

4. It's nice and if it's a gift from your dad, it would be more appropriate than shoes.

5. Oh well now that I saw the new sunglasses I want a pair of those NOW!! UHHHHH

6. Buy shoes or sunglasses !

7. interesting!!
    what is the silver piece supposed to be?

8. it is supposed to be CORAL

9. I prefere the wood and coral than the necklace you showed

10. Is that a real LV item, or are we making a joke? :biggrin:

11. It's real, it's in the Men's Ready to Wear Catalog's...

Oh and I called about the first necklace for $315.00 and they only had one blue one left and I bought it lol. I pick it up Saturday lol :smile:

12. If you really love it, get it. ;)

13. OMG of course it's real, it s one of the most fashion press coveted men s accessory

14. That silver coral and wood necklace is $335.00 in the mens RTW catalog but the chain it is shown on it white gold and it's seperate from the charm... oh well I like mine better! I pick it up Saturday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice