Does any of you ladies purchase and use LV men's messenger bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm curious because I really like how functional and comfortable those cross body bags. I wouldn't think twice of using it but would like to know if any of you LoVely ladies actually buy and use it???

2. Was the bospore pochette considered a mens bag? I have it and love it..It does hold alot and it really comfortable to wear.

3. Nuh uh. :biggrin: Not into anything masculine! :biggrin:

4. I saw a men's bag sitting at work the other day and I know it belongs to a woman. If its your style, then go for it.

5. I was considering purchasing this! Do you have any pictures of how much it holds? I was wondering if it would hold my essentials without looking bulky. I've only seen one picture on tpf where someone shows how much they can fit into it.

6. Absolutely, I would. Unless we're talking jockstraps, I don't have any hang-ups about masculine/feminine accessories.

Besides, most guys (my husband included) think there's something uber-sexy about a hot chick rocking out some men's wear.

7. I currently own a damier Bosphore too... very nice, utilitarian.. not masculine at all! A tad smaller than a Bloomsbury, it fits a long zippy and pochette, phone, cles, without looking bulky in the least. Check youtube reviews, there is one where she tries on a monogram one, shows you what she puts in it etc.. very nice review.

8. Thank you so much!! :smile: I was considering the Bloomsbury if I didn't get the Bosphore pochette, but if they are around the same size I'd go with the Bosphore.

9. I have about 7 so called men's bags. I just like cross body. I have Mick kit an, bosphore gm and pouchette and a few others.

10. The Mick MM has been on my list since its release, but it's been bumped repeatedly since I had other items to get. I saw the Mick PM the other day and it is PERFECT for me!! The size & it is definitely unisex. The Mick will satisfy my desire for something in Graphite!

11. Absolutely. I have no problem with so called "men's bags". I have a cross body that I used the entire time I was in school and it was the perfect size and shape. Use what you like and what works for you.

12. I own a beauboug but not so much on messenger bags. Ther

13. I have seen the Dean of a college ;) use the men's crossbody bag. It looks nice & was definitely a show stopper when she came into the class w/ the bag on to show us a presentation. Seeing it made me want a messenger bag as well.

14. Oh! Isn't the beauborg in the men's line? That's the one that I'm liking.