Does any know you r a member of a bag forum? what do they say?

My boyfriend is the only one that I've told that I'm a member here. He knows I enjoy spending time on the internet, so he's never really said anything. I've been on livejournal for years, so he's used to me interacting with people online (and also telling him about things).

Only my boyfriend and my brother know....my best friends know im obsessed with shopping and bags, etc. but if they knew I was a MEMBER ON A BAG FORUM.....lol you get the picture, id never hear the end of it! But I dont mind its like my little secret:smile:

My boyfriend knows but he goes on motorcycle and RC helicopter forums so he can't give me a hard time.

Some of my coworkers know too but they are all females and understand because they are really into like shoes or designer jeans.

Well.....my fiance just thinks it's funny, but he thinks it's cool if it makes me happy. He understands my obsession of bags, because he understands that everyone has their "thing." His are electronics. ]

Now my family....they are a different story.Yeah....I just get the :wtf: face, LOLz. They think I need therapy. They just DO NOT understand the obsession, or the whole "blogging" thing. Actually, my mom was just telling me tonight how I have a "problem" and that I spend too much money on something stupid.:cursing: Oh well, it makes me happy:tender: and that's all that matters.

I LOVE tPF!!!!! It's sooo much fun!!!!

Well, I was introduced to this forum only by accident. My bf is a member of a car forum..and I was always curious to see what kind of girly forums were out there. My bf knew I love handbags and decided to google to see if there were any forums...and here I am! :supacool:

My boyfriend knows because he sees me posting. He rolls his eyes, but has no right to because he is part of a fantasy baseball team :roflmfao: Everyone has their little net vices.

The only person I have told abput tPF is my boyfriend. He thinks I spend too much time on the internet. In fact he just said it about 15 minutes ago. Oh well....

In my fam only my hubby knows and he is a registered member here so if I am nuts, so is he. My friends at work know but they already thought I was nuts so the bag forum is just the icing on my nutty cake. I have a friend who knows and she is also a registered member so maybe I am just nuts and am surrounded by nuts as well....oh, and my LV SA knows and of course she already thins I am nuts since I am there every week.LOL

One of my friends asked about the tpf keychain on one of my bags and so then I mentioned I belonged to a purse forum. She was kinda like, "oh-kay :confused1:" She probably just thinks I'm more obsessive...oh well. I am obsessive and I 100% support my obsession.

My friends don't share my obsession so they all think I'm weird. But my DH thinks it's cool. He always asks me how "the Purse Girls" are doing. He really likes my tPF purse charm!

My BF, close friends and my sister know I'm part of TPF and I'm not sure what they think! They know I have time on my hands and love handbags and shopping, so I guess they are not surprised. They also know that I meet up with my 'purse friends' once in a while for shopping, coffee or dinner.