Does Aloha Rag send with a Bal BOX?

I ordered my velo from AR and did not get a box. I didn't ask for one and I don't use the Bal boxes so it didn't bother me. I'm not sure not sure if you could request one or not, but it is worth a shot!

But every time I have ordered through the boutiques, I always get a box

Oh man, bummer! I was really hoping they had the box... I guess it can't hurt to ask.

Yes, I did ask AR as I was also looking forward to the box...not a big deal at this point but I know what you mean. I like my purchases to feel complete, too! I was also disappointed in not getting extra tassels and didn't know Balenciaga stopped sending extras after 08 because of better glue (glue quality is debatable IMO).

Yes, I did ask AR as I was also looking forward to the box...not a big deal at this point but I know what you mean. I like my purchases to feel complete, too! I was also disappointed in not getting extra tassels and didn't know Balenciaga stopped sending extras after 08 because of better glue (glue quality is debatable IMO).

Yeah, I just like for them to be in the box. But none of the Bal boutiques have Sang in stock anymore so I don't have a choice but to order from another source.

Have you tried Bal Costa Mesa? They have been really accommodating to me considering I am only buying tassels, discussing which ones will match rouge theater! Justine the SA just emailed me today and said they just received Sang tassels...so maybe they also received new Sang stock? Call!!!!