Does all dior bags go on sale eventually?

SuSu Kim

O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
I was wondering if all dior bags go on sale eventually whether its the seasonal sale or the outlet sale. I sometimes wish that dior bags dont go on sale like LV or chanel, cause i hate that feeling of seeing a bag i bought for full price being on sale..lol:sweatdrop:

depends on the bag :yes:

most bags do go on sale.. but if it becomes an "it" bag or a classic, it probably wont go on sale. Like the saddle bag, lady dior, or gaucho.

I am surprised that the gaucho became so popular honestly :P

imo the design of the bag is really fitting for the Dior a/w 06 collection, and doesn't really fit in with Dior's current attitude :sweatdrop:

I was wondering if all dior bags go on sale eventually whether its the seasonal sale or the outlet sale. I sometimes wish that dior bags dont go on sale like LV or chanel, cause i hate that feeling of seeing a bag i bought for full price being on sale..lol:sweatdrop:

actually same as dior, Chanel does go on sale. There's a Chanel outlet too and on sale Chanel items also avaliable at neiman last call and other retailers.

But both Chanel and dior's popular items wont go on sale. For dior detective, the popular colors never goes on sale, only brown or extremely bright colors aka not so widely-loved.

I only know of LV that never goes on sale.

Thats the thing thats putting me off getting the new rpmantique bag, incase i see it on sale in a few months! But I think in the uk the outlet items sre not as cut price as in the US. I went the other month ans the flight bag was like £150/ $300 off retail, xx