Does a MAC fit inside a MAB?

BrookeJ

Aug 4, 2010
Ohio
I have recently become obsessed with the idea of carrying a purse inside of a purse. i really want to know if a MAC will fit nicely inside of a MAB. i don't want to have to force it in tho. does anyone else do this or am i just weird? if anyone has pictures could you please post them. Thanks so much!!!

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
yes it fits :yes: i tried previously and i can fit in 2 macs inside the mab with no problem (see pic)

Attachments

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
no :P but if i'm traveling i can see myself do that - using mab as a plane carryon with my precious mac inside lol

CourtneyMc22

Dreaming of NYC....
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
USA
Just as another idea: I keep my tan alligator bf pouch inside my MAB (with a few things inside) all the time, and I keep the strap rolled up into my inside zipper pocket in case I ever need a smaller bag. I love the idea of having a smaller bag on hand if I ever need it! :tup: I think a rocker would be a great option as well.

BrookeJ

Aug 4, 2010
Ohio
jjjlove.... thats the funniest thing ever. i work at a pet store and we have turducken food and it completely grosses me out!!! u may have just saved me some money by putting that thought in my head lol

jjjlove

O.G.
Oct 26, 2010
omg, I didn't know they actually made it into dog food!
I was just thinking of the actual Thanksgiving turkey that they stuffed with a whole chicken and duck. Still pretty gross. But don't let me dissuade you from buying more Minkoffs :P