Does 13inch Macbook fit in the Longchamp Le Pliage Club Small Shoulder Tote?

It does not seem likely that a 13" laptop will fit the small. According to the dimensions posted on Nordstrom's website, the small Le Pliage is 9 ¾"W x 11"H. The 13" MacBook Pro (for example) has a width of 11.97” and height of 8.36”. Even turned on end, the laptop is wider than the bag is tall.

I would just buy a large now. They're so useful. At that price point, you will probably end up buying another (then another).
Yeah thats true..I just know that im pretty petite so If I get the large it would end up being a travel bag, lol.

I feel like a medium lh would be perfect for a laptop/work bag without being too big.

I have been buying Longchamp s since 2015. This is when they use to have like 10 colors and a small, medium, large.
I am curious about the new “small” because it has replaced the “medium” but it seems much bigger.
the old medium long handle (I have two) doesn’t fit a 13 in laptop.
I think now that Longchamp offers a small and a large that they made the “small” size a bit bigger. I hoped on the this thread as I am wondering the same questions, “does the small tote fit a laptop?”
I have a large but it bothers me how big it is at times. This new small version seems perfect.

Reactions: Bizaar
I have been buying Longchamp s since 2015. This is when they use to have like 10 colors and a small, medium, large.
I am curious about the new “small” because it has replaced the “medium” but it seems much bigger.
the old medium long handle (I have two) doesn’t fit a 13 in laptop.
I think now that Longchamp offers a small and a large that they made the “small” size a bit bigger. I hoped on the this thread as I am wondering the same questions, “does the small tote fit a laptop?”
I have a large but it bothers me how big it is at times. This new small version seems perfect.

I recently bought this one and it fits my 13" MS Surface perfectly. I love it!

Reactions: Bizaar