Does 09 Light Beige is permanent color?

donutdonut

Dec 5, 2008
I was just wondering if this 09 light beige is a permanent color that is always produced by Chanel. I do realize that there is some other similar colors like dark beige and nude... I already have an M/L light beige caviar with gold hw and REALLY (and I mean it:P) in love with this color. I bought the Jumbo light beige like twice before but ended up returning them because they're damaged :sad: I would love to buy another light beige jumbo in the future but not now.... Please someone makes me feel relieved by saying that this color is permanent...

Jaded81

O.G.
May 27, 2007
Yes the 09C light beige is not part of the permanent collection :smile: I think the colour code is 21209

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
Yes, they discontinued the dark beige (that I think used to be the permanent color) and replaced it with the light beige.

donutdonut

Dec 5, 2008
Yes, I think Jaded means "now" and not "not" lol.... Thank you guys! I can now feel relieved. The jumbo light beige is absolutely gonna be on my wish list!! ahhh....

pixiedust82

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
i love this color too.. i hope they don't discontinue it like the darker beige until i get a flap with ghw. :smile: