Does '06 Bleu Roi = '06 Blueberry?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've made up my mind, and am going for an '06 Blueberry First as my second b-bag purchase! :yes: Thanks to everyone who cleared up my questions about ink--still a gorgeous colour, just not for me...yet. ;)

Does anyone know if '06 Blueberry is the same is '06 Bleu Roi? I know sometimes there are multiple names for the same colour...

2. Thanks, Redney! You girls are the best--your replies are so helpful and so fast! Can't wait to get my new blueberry first :yahoo:

3. yes the same, and equally gorgeous, one of my favorite colors. Great choice!

4. Yes and it is a beautiful color if I say so myself!

5. Yep, great choice I love Ink but I think in a small size (first) the blueberry looks nicer. I tried one on the other day and it's really beautiful!

6. 0o0o yeah yeah yeah blueberry is HOT :drool: totally get a blueberry

7. :yes: Yup, it is. And what a beautiful color too! Congratulations!

8. i love my blueberry box! such an awesome color. are you ordering from aloha rag? i know they still have some!

9. :yahoo: Yes they are the same. I sold my ink and also got the blueberry. Very happy w/ the choice. I'm sure you will be too.

10. I'm about to buy a blueberry first, too. The color is so vibrant! I returned my ink twiggy because it was too veiny and purple. I think that you need to pick out the ink in person to get the right bag...

11. Oh! Good choice! :yes: Blueberry is my FAVORITE :love:

12. Blueberry in sunlight is beyond beautiful...you'll be amazed.