Doe anybody own the Mulberry Bayswater Shoulder bag large?

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402059576.122031.jpg

Hi. I have been looking at this bag. It seems functional but I am not sure. If anyone has this bag
Can you please advise how it is holding up and how you like it. It is on sale now for $1250 in black
which is still steep for me

I think it's a nice bag but however the price is still too high for me (I'd like it to be at least half price). As the black is shiny goat leather it would be durable and hold up well.

Hi all, new to the forum, first post! I love this bag and have been lusting over it in Bluebell but even at sale price is still a but too steep. Does anyone know if if may go into the outlets and if so in what kind of timeframe? Thanks

Hi all, new to the forum, first post! I love this bag and have been lusting over it in Bluebell but even at sale price is still a but too steep. Does anyone know if if may go into the outlets and if so in what kind of timeframe? Thanks

It won't be any cheaper at the outlets Hun...they keep the same reductions as at sale time

Like previously stated, the outlet prices are usually the same as seasonal sale ones. Unless they have an extra promotions (like Bicester Village did about a month ago). Usually the products arrive in outlets about a year after they've hit the stores, i.e. the outlets are probably now getting pre-aw13 stock.

Thanks for the replies, wasn't sure if outlets had further reductions or not. But I do have an NUS Extra card so may be worth holding out for the extra 10% off. Will depend on if I can resist ha ha!

Thanks for the replies, wasn't sure if outlets had further reductions or not. But I do have an NUS Extra card so may be worth holding out for the extra 10% off. Will depend on if I can resist ha ha!

Hi
Welcome to the forum.

It'll only go to the outlets if they don't all sell out at sale time. I think with the current prices, they probably won't all sell out in the sale, but there's a chance they could.