Doe anybody have the monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket?

crjhht said:
Thank you! It is the pochette wallet listed on the LV site, but I wonder which one it is listed on the elux site? I suppose I could call the 866LV number and ask tomorrow.

Like I said, it's called the "wallet organizer." :yes:
p10295957_ph_hero.jpg

Yes, the wallet organizer is different. On the elux site the pochette wallet is called monogram wallet with zip pocket. On the vuitton site it's called pochette wallet.

crjhht said:
I thought the organizer is a different wallet all together...
On Louis Vuitton: luxury leather luggage, French fashion designer they list an organizer with ID holder in the mono line as well as the pochette wallet. Why is this sooooo confusing?

Lol..the billfolds are also really confusing. That's one thing I wish elux would do is show pictures of the insides of each piece too. They only do it on select items, which bugs me :rant:

tr444 said:
I just got this wallet not too long ago and I love it! It's the easiest wallet I have ever used!! Mine is the new one with the four cc slots in front and 6 cc slots inside. It's awesome, fits soooo much and it's not too big either!

Did you pay more or the same price as the one with 6 cc slots total on the Elux site?

Pupsterpurse said:
Did you pay more or the same price as the one with 6 cc slots total on the Elux site?

No, I paid the same thing. As I understood it the SA said this was the new one that had more cc slots. I guess going forward the stock that comes in will all be the ones with more cc slots.

tr444 said:
No, I paid the same thing. As I understood it the SA said this was the new one that had more cc slots. I guess going forward the stock that comes in will all be the ones with more cc slots.

oooh! That's good to know! Thank you!:heart: