Doe anybody have the monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket?

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I'm looking out for a new wallet and this one seems nice because you don't have to unfold it. Does anybody have this and how do you like it? Does anybody what is the difference between the Wallet with Zip Pocket and the Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket because the're both monogram canvas. Thanksp11216966_ph_detail_01.jpg

p10912281_ph_hero.jpg

I see on Elux, they have both wallets, and both are the same price... One is listed as having the new monogram canvas.

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - LV Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton Wallet with Zip Pocket

I remember before the price increase one costed more than the other.:shrugs:

The 1st is the one I have. It fits 2 credit cards in the front, and 4 in the very back. It's a great wallet, I can't help but love it. It has 2 pockets, and one main compartment. This is the only LV wallet I have :upsidedown: I'm planning on getting another wallet, because this is the only wallet I have that doesn't have an all around zipper. I been having my eye on the Zippy Wallet :girlsigh:

Sabine said:
I'm looking out for a new wallet and this one seems nice because you don't have to unfold it. Does anybody have this and how do you like it? Does anybody what is the difference between the Wallet with Zip Pocket and the Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket because the're both monogram canvas. ThanksView attachment 51230

View attachment 51231

I have this wallet and LOVE it!!! One of the most comfortable wallets EVER!!!

I just got this wallet not too long ago and I love it! It's the easiest wallet I have ever used!! Mine is the new one with the four cc slots in front and 6 cc slots inside. It's awesome, fits soooo much and it's not too big either!

thanks for all you're replies. so it's a functional wallet but is it worth the price. It's a bit ironic to pay so much money for a wallet. I have a gucci and it fell apart very quickly. tr444, is this newer one called different? What do i ask for if i'm going to louis? Thanks

tr444 said:
I just got this wallet not too long ago and I love it! It's the easiest wallet I have ever used!! Mine is the new one with the four cc slots in front and 6 cc slots inside. It's awesome, fits soooo much and it's not too big either!

Ooooo:yahoo: more slots is great. Do you have a model number for that wallet ?

I have the vernis versions of this wallet. One is known as the "organizer" (the one with the zippered pocket) and the other is just the PTI (the one that folds down.) I'm using the fuchsia vernis one and while I love it, it only has 2 card slots..the one that folds down has a lot more.

tr444 said:

Which one is the one with the four slots in front and six inside? It sounds perfect. Both are listed on elux as having 6 cc slots so I am confused.:shrugs:

I got it at the store, I just said the pochette wallet (that's what it's called on the vuitton website, I think this is the new one. Hang on, I'll try to find my pics.

Okay, here's the front which has 4 cc slots now, and the inside which has 6 cc slots now.

The tag says M61734 POCH. PTE MCC NM2

Attachments

• DSCN0433.jpg
    DSCN0433.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCN0477.jpg
    DSCN0477.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN0475_1.jpg
    DSCN0475_1.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 214
I like this wallet better because of the PTI because you don't have to open up all of the wallet to get to everything. (do you understand what I mean?) With the PTI, I feel like the entire contents of my wallet were there for everyone to see while in the pochette wallet, you can just snap one leaf, get either money or coins out without having to move to a different part of the wallet!

Thank you! It is the pochette wallet listed on the LV site, but I wonder which one it is listed on the elux site? I suppose I could call the 866LV number and ask tomorrow.