documenting my chanel family--pics!!

wow thank you ladies for your kind comments! it is kinda scary to see them all together like that but also a lot of fun.

hard to say which is my fav as they're all special in their own way (hehe, don't all mothers say that about their children??). but ya, the bordeaux reissue does seem to stand out a bit.

after seeing the group pic, i'm having serious remorse about returning my DS reissue. but no, i gotta stick to my decision...i think the DS wallet makes more sense as it will look nice inside any of these bags, right ladies??

ohhh I LOVE LOVE all the bags--what a nice "chanel family" pic!!

I wanna see modeling pics of the new reissue and with your lady braid bag--is that a dark brown or bordeaux color? I thought you were going with a grey color on that one?

hi ya C, that's the bowler from Le Marais line and it's sorta a medium-dark brown/taupe. I'm still waiting for the grey lady braid bowler to show up. I have the modellin pix of this bowler here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-need-a-le-marais-intervention-see-pix-175768.html

i'll try to post modellin pix of the reissues soon :smile:

ohhh I LOVE LOVE all the bags--what a nice "chanel family" pic!!

I wanna see modeling pics of the new reissue and with your lady braid bag--is that a dark brown or bordeaux color? I thought you were going with a grey color on that one?

hi ya C, that's the bowler from Le Marais line and it's sorta a medium-dark brown/taupe. I'm still waiting for the grey lady braid bowler to show up. I have the modellin pix of this bowler here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-need-a-le-marais-intervention-see-pix-175768.html

i'll try to post modellin pix of the reissues soon :smile:

Wait--I think the one I was referring to is a vintage ligne one...it has hardware woven into the handles...dark chocolate brown color...somewhere in the middle of your second set of pics? It looks like a bowler type bag from the pic but I couldnt tell...its way darker in color than your le marais one....

Wow, Larkie! This is pure Chanel nirvana! So many lush textures and styles. My favorite would have to probably be the chocolate-y brown Vintage Ligne bag. This is one of my dream bags that got away.

Thanks for sharing these lovely photos with us!

-Stephanie (pond23)