Documenting Honey Spy color variations...

1. Hi, I would like to have a chat about the various colors of Honey Spy bags. I understand too that many SA's refer to the Honey color as "Naturale", and no pigments have been added to the tanning process. Well, that's great, but I have noticed there are some depth of color vatiations from bag to bag. I have drooled upon many a Honey Spy over the last 6 months and I can't get my head around the various "tones" of Fendi's Honey color. Is there anyone else out there who has thought the same thing? The reason I am bringing this up, is because my friend has just bought one. The leather is a rich orange / gold color. I have seen other Honey Spy's that seem lighter - more of a light or pale / washed out gold color. Is this variation a "normal characteristic of the leather". I am confused. I really want to order a Honey Spy, but I don't want to get one that is too gold / orangey (like that Chloe Whiskey color)...Know what I mean? I know the Balenciaga girls always chat about their leather and color variations from bag to bag and season to season. Can we do the same here? I really want a Honey Spy. If I find out that this rich gold color is perfectly normal, I would feel a lot better. I would not like to get a weird color Honey Spy and for people to think it's a knock-off wrong color. Thanks so much for any input....:shame:

2. anyone?

3. obviously not as chatty as the Balenciaga girls!

4. i really wish if i can help .. im a bit ignorant when it comes 2 color variations LOL ..specially the honey One..

im sure the girls will help u :smile:

5. As far as I know there is only one shade of honey (see pic #1 and 2). The closest one to the honey color is bone (pic #3), I think but I am not sure if it's still being produced.

witeria.JPG 40.jpg 19.jpg
  6. Great! Thanks LV addict...I think I have noticed a difference in color when a flash is used. Thanks so much...

7. The Wisteria spy that's still for sale on Neiman's website (at least I think they're called Wisteria--the ones with the "flowers" along the sides)--says it's "tan". I wonder if that's different from honey? It looks darker, but it's hard to tell from pictures...

8. ^^^ Yes, that's a new "flesh" color for F/W 2006, if I am not mistaken. One of the members on here has it (I think it's in the "show me your spy" thread).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice