Documentary: Ganja Quenn

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Has anyone seen this??? I have insomnia something fierce so the other night I was channel surfing at 2 am and come across Ganja Queen. I was so upset by this documentary its not even funny. I can not stop thinking about it. I would love to hear others thoughts on this if you have seen it or are aware of the situation?

I saw that documentary a while ago.. yes, it's quite disturbing. it makes me want to never travel abroad. There is no way that girl was a drug smuggler, especially of that magnitude. I think the drugs were planted.

I started a letter to her yesterday, and a little package to send to her. How she is hanging on in that prison I will NEVER know. I truly have NO idea how I would survive. There is no doubt in my mind that she is beyond innocent. The lack of investigation (finger prints, cameras etc...) blows me away. She did not have a chance in hell. I just can not get it out of my mind.

(I hate it when I misspell words in a thread title....)

I started a letter to her yesterday, and a little package to send to her. How she is hanging on in that prison I will NEVER know. I truly have NO idea how I would survive. There is no doubt in my mind that she is beyond innocent. The lack of investigation (finger prints, cameras etc...) blows me away. She did not have a chance in hell. I just can not get it out of my mind.

(I hate it when I misspell words in a thread title....)

It's very thoughtful of you to put a package together for her. I wouldn't expect those corrupt lowlives to actually give it to her. I don't know how she keeps going.