Document Holder Reviews?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys! I am more of a prada newbie, i usually linger more around the LV & Goyard forums.
    I am looking to buy a travel wallet for my boyfriend's birthday (he want one after seeimg me travel with my LV Zippy Organizer).
    I was browsing Prada's E-Store and saw this one (2ML188)
    :

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Does anyone have it and care to share a review? I have read about Saffiano being an issue for some so if you have any opinions on that subject, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance guys!

2. I have this one in black: http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Prada-Saffiano-Large-Zip-Around-Travel-Wallet-Red-Fuoco/prod87930286/p.prod

and I think mine looks like its just the ladies version of the one you've posted. I love it! I actually use mine as an everyday wallet because it fits everything - my checkbook, all my credit cards, IDs, all those loyalty cards, receipts, etc. And its big enough to slip your phone into and just carry as a clutch. When I travel, it can actually fit in 3-4 passports, my ID, and a couple of credit cards without any issues.

Im pretty careful with my bags and wallets, so for what its worth, I haven't had any issues with scratches showing up on the leather. I've had it for almost 2 years, use it daily, and it still looks brand new.

Prior to actually buying this, I was considering the chanel travel wallet, until I found out that the interior was just fabric. At that price point ( $900+) there shouldnt be any plain old "fabric" in the wallet. This prada travel wallet is all leather and silk inside ( at a much more reasonable price!). I would highly recommend!

keepall89 likes this.
  3. Hello,
    I was just wondering whether you got this? How are you finding it? Do you think it's a good size for everyday use? or just for travel?

Sorry to ask lots of questions... :smile:

4. Hello!

I did not end up getting it- i got him a different prada pouch- it was more his style.
    I can, however, vouch for my LV zippy organizer, which is the exact same shape and size as this one. I love it for travel, it fits a lot of stuff and it makes me very happy. I can imagine you can fit it in a large purse for daily use or use it as a clutch.

Good luck deciding!