Doctors Diagnosis: INCURABLE BALENCIAGA FEVER

:graucho:
Welcome to the Balenciaga Cult. Once you get in, there is no getting out. But at least it's not a cult that you have to shave your head to be in! Ummm right? I mean no one ever told me we had to!
:confused1:

case law is no where near as interesting as studying the way bal colors change in different lightings or the different aspects of the leather right?! :yes:

boy do i understand! i was a first year law student (now about to start my second year) when i found this, and i am obsessed...i even got to the point where i put in my signature under my posts that if anyone saw me here, to tell me to get off tpf and go study! it was hilarious!--but completely necessary at the same time! somehow the law is just not as stimulating as the bbags! congrats on everything and good luck with the bar! your post just really hit home for me! :smile:

OMG! the list just goes on! my BF was just complaining to me before that all I ever do now is go on tPF!

:nuts: Oh, tell me about it. My SO tells me that going on tPF IS my passion in life and I don't want to do anything else with my free time! Not true!!!!......well, not completely anyways....:P

1.Anthra City
Welp, I've never seen Steel IRL, but I'm insanely in love with Anthra. I've got an AnthraCity RH and use it all the time:heart:

2. This is a tricky one. This all depends on what kind of red you want. I've been kicking myself for not getting 03 Red City at BalNY back in 03, and RT..... Because dark red is what I've been waiting for, I opted against Tomato. But if you want bright red, Tomato is a fantastic option.

3. Black is a classic. I'm a gal who wears black head to toe quite often(I'm from NYC:P), so I'm pretty biased. I personally think that black brings out the best of vintage aesthetic in bbags. Just so cool:supacool:

4. Price should NEVER be the sole factor in your decision making. If you love it and the price is great, fantastic. Otherwise, save your money for something you truly love.

5. No. You already have Cafe GH, save your money for something else.

6. Anthra Twiggy. Because the Anthra leather on GH is drastically different(smooth, and lighter shade)from RH(super wrinkly/distressed, dark slate charcoal blue gray)...check out cracker's Antrha bags. Her two Anthras almost look like completely different bags(in color/texture)!!

heehee it's a downward (or upward?) spiral, that's for sure! the other day I started talking about bbags and my hubby just bowed his head and motioned for me to keep talking. so I said "what?" and he said, "keep talking, just get it out..." apparently he has realized that after almost 6 months of HE bags the addiction isn't going anywhere...good thing he loves me!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:... sounds like my BF... just wish that the case I'm working on is about a stolen Bbag rather than stolen offal... would motivate me sooo much more!... I keep coming back here for my "inspiration"... ;)

heehee it's a downward (or upward?) spiral, that's for sure! the other day I started talking about bbags and my hubby just bowed his head and motioned for me to keep talking. so I said "what?" and he said, "keep talking, just get it out..." apparently he has realized that after almost 6 months of HE bags the addiction isn't going anywhere...good thing he loves me!