DocFinderKorea Info

@lovelypeach

Ah, man. Sorry for a ridiculously late reply. My friend and I were trying to have as much fun as we could before we left Korea. Can't say that its not good to be back in the States, though. ^^; But anywho, it's fine; I actually narrowed my clinic-vetting-journey to around 2-3 places: Lienjang, ITEM, and Wannabe. I personally haven't read much about Lienjang and Wannabe on this forum so it was a bit of a leap of faith when I eventually decided to go with Wannabe. I pretty much just was aware of the fact that Lienjang was a clinic that specialized in fat grafting (based on the limited information available), really. Since there isn't much info. regarding Wannabe, I do plan on sharing my experience with them eventually.

I wasn't aware we could get it at the pharmacies either. But I remember coming across a certain thread on this forum that mentioned a few people who bought pumpkin juice through their neighborhood pharmacies in Korea. Ah!! I found that brand to while I was trying to hunt down the same brand Banobagi gives their clients too! I looked at their main website to see how much it would be but I'll have to send a personal inquiry ==;; Sounds like too much work, really. Should really try Gmarket-- I actually forgot it existed tbh lmao.

oh, does that mean youre going to banobagi or the other clinics providing the juice? : ))
Lol it's okay take your time :smile:
If you go to Banobagi I think they provide pumpkin juice for free
Not all clinics provide pumpkin juice that's why people would look for pumpkin juice to buy themselves, as it helps with deswelling
But for 20$ I think it's okay if your surgery go well, what matter the most is the surgery right haha

I don't know if that has something to do with DFK or not, because I heard them providing juice for DFK clients
But anyway just ask the clinics if they provide pumpkin juice they will tell you :smile:

Thank you for the answer. I am writing with them and slowly trying to figure out what to do. I will not be going to Korea before maybe 2017 or 2018 but I want to do my homework so I know what to do there. I do feel like DocFinder could be a good start and help if I have to go there alone.
There are actually quite a lot of good agents of what I know of through my research.
K-doctors, DocDoc, Placidway
But I would choose one that is in Korea. And also, thinking about it, I would prefer to have sbd looking after my back rather than to go through the whole process alone.
At least I can have smd on my side, and I can ask things which I have totally no Idea about.

Lol it's okay take your time :smile:
If you go to Banobagi I think they provide pumpkin juice for free
Not all clinics provide pumpkin juice that's why people would look for pumpkin juice to buy themselves, as it helps with deswelling
But for 20$ I think it's okay if your surgery go well, what matter the most is the surgery right haha

I don't know if that has something to do with DFK or not, because I heard them providing juice for DFK clients
But anyway just ask the clinics if they provide pumpkin juice they will tell you :smile:
I went to banobagi with docfinderkorea last year. And yes. Banobagi gave me pumpkin juice after my surgery while DFK bought me all medicine for free. I heard some of the clinics didn't provided pumpkin juice, still if you are with DFK, as long as you had surgery done. DFK will give it to you. Pumpkin juice is really good for deswelling:smile:

Big clinics always provide pumpkin juice. Not only big clinics but most of them know that pumkin-juice-thing so most of them will provide those for you
However if you go to clinics where there is only 1 surgeon and few staff, sometimes they can't provide you pumkin juice. But tbh it's not expensive, you can get a whole box for 20 dollars more or less

Thank you for the answer. I am writing with them and slowly trying to figure out what to do. I will not be going to Korea before maybe 2017 or 2018 but I want to do my homework so I know what to do there. I do feel like DocFinder could be a good start and help if I have to go there alone.
hey, I plan to go to Korea for eyelid surgery too early 2018

I went to banobagi with docfinderkorea last year. And yes. Banobagi gave me pumpkin juice after my surgery while DFK bought me all medicine for free. I heard some of the clinics didn't provided pumpkin juice, still if you are with DFK, as long as you had surgery done. DFK will give it to you. Pumpkin juice is really good for deswelling:smile:
I plan to go to Korean for eyelid surgery early 2018....by myself. I'm kinda scared...could we pair up?

I plan to go to Korean for eyelid surgery early 2018....by myself. I'm kinda scared...could we pair up?
me 3! I have never done any surgeries but has been eyeing it for quite some time. If anyone is interested in researching together for korean plastic surgery hit me up :smile:. I am chatting up with docfinder as well along with other medical tourism agencies to determine which one is better for my need.

Has anyone chatted / tried out other agencies? I know docfinger is very popular.

me 3! I have never done any surgeries but has been eyeing it for quite some time. If anyone is interested in researching together for korean plastic surgery hit me up :smile:. I am chatting up with docfinder as well along with other medical tourism agencies to determine which one is better for my need.

Has anyone chatted / tried out other agencies? I know docfinger is very popular.
Yes I agreed with you, dfk is really popular!!!! My friend and I used them already and both of us satisfied with all the services that they provided. So how was going with your researches? I tried to contact with other agencies as well but the fee is super expensive and they kept pushing me to make desicion as fast as possible to do surgery. I don't like this kind of pressure Eventually, I chose dfk because they won't push me or charge me anything, and I definitely will use their service again and will recommend to my friends. Hope my information could help you

I agree! DFK is really popular and kind!!! XD
Thanks god, I choose DFK to help me this time for my surgery. Tell u girls the secret, I just went back to my country last week.

As my experience, before I went to the surgery, I've tried to connect the clinic by myself or other agencies, but I can't get the information correctly and directly. Finally, I decided to connect with DFK and I could go to Korea for surgery on schedule.
Because of something misunderstanding, I had a bad experience with other agencies 1week before my flight, you know, 1week before!!! But everything was better after connecting with DFK so amazing !!!
When I arrived Korea, DFK went with me for my consultation and help me to find out what's my main concern also remind me to confirm with dr again and again of my request & result. I am really a forgettable person , haha :P
During those days after surgery, DFK really took good care of me, such as remind to take care of my surgery part or took the medicine or something I may not to do after surgery...etc, especially this trip, I shopped a lot, really a lot!!! You know what, their staff came to help me to move all the things which I shopped to the post office, god, I couldn't image it if I moved it by myself that time.
And now I came back for work, my best friend knew about this and told me she also wanna come for the plastic surgery, of course i will introduce her go with DFK Just because I really had a good experience with them tho~

I contacted dfk but ended up didnt do my surgery at the intended clinic (banobagi). I would say that dfk wasnt pushy at all, but at the same time I was very firm in which surgeoun I would choose and which clinic(s). However they picked me from the airport with the ugliest car/van ever and I have to pay $100 for that (Because I didnt do my surgery at banobagi eventually). I wish they provide better transport..
Service wise was ok, not that bad and not that special too. Dfk does only help u deal with their partner clinics (it's a business afterall).

I agree! DFK is really popular and kind!!! XD
Thanks god, I choose DFK to help me this time for my surgery. Tell u girls the secret, I just went back to my country last week.

As my experience, before I went to the surgery, I've tried to connect the clinic by myself or other agencies, but I can't get the information correctly and directly. Finally, I decided to connect with DFK and I could go to Korea for surgery on schedule.
Because of something misunderstanding, I had a bad experience with other agencies 1week before my flight, you know, 1week before!!! But everything was better after connecting with DFK so amazing !!!
When I arrived Korea, DFK went with me for my consultation and help me to find out what's my main concern also remind me to confirm with dr again and again of my request & result. I am really a forgettable person , haha :P
During those days after surgery, DFK really took good care of me, such as remind to take care of my surgery part or took the medicine or something I may not to do after surgery...etc, especially this trip, I shopped a lot, really a lot!!! You know what, their staff came to help me to move all the things which I shopped to the post office, god, I couldn't image it if I moved it by myself that time.
And now I came back for work, my best friend knew about this and told me she also wanna come for the plastic surgery, of course i will introduce her go with DFK Just because I really had a good experience with them tho~

Yes I agreed with you also. Docfinderkorea is really popular and kind !!!
As nowadays there are so many new agencies came out, people whom wants to do surgery maybe really have no idea where to go or where to get informations. As I used docfinderkorea already, I trusted them and knew their procedures to arrange schedules and thing. Also I usually get update news from their Ig or fb too ( I followed their ig / fb : Docfinderkorea ).
One of my friend's friend tried to go with other agencies ( well, I hide their names haha!!) They told me some of them are pushing a lot, some of them charged a lot, clinics were not as good as they imagined, doctors were rush for the consultation, etc. these reasons made her felt disappointed, that's why I told her to use docfinderkorea if she wanna do surgery again, and She already contact with Docfinderkorea through email. She told me maybe go Korea again at the end of this year.
Btw, I did have pick up from airport by the driver that docfindkorea arranged, the car was not that bad and it's comfortable

Hi girls I have read a lot of the comments here regarding the plastic surgery in South Korea
I really want to do a jaw line surgery next year.
Hoping to find a great doctor .
As well any of with that is going next year and would like partner up so we don't stay alone .
If interested please contact.xx