DocFinderKorea Info

Mr lee did my double eyelid in banobagi. And my result is natural and nice! Actually having help from Docfinder , the most convenient thing is they have advise and direct u in korea. Just imagine if u are alone in korea. Clinic won't help u to take a taxi or teach u to take a subway, u need to book hotel yourself and may be u are not sure the hotel is good or not .And if u take taxi everytime u go to clinic or go shopping. U need to spend another money on transportation. Or u will choose taking subway but u maybe having swelling eyes and face. I don't think u are comfortable to walk around in crowded subway:sad: moreover , Docfinder not only giving u only two clinics to choose . U could ask by email with them. They will reply clearly to u:smile:

Thank you for the answer. I am writing with them and slowly trying to figure out what to do. I will not be going to Korea before maybe 2017 or 2018 but I want to do my homework so I know what to do there. I do feel like DocFinder could be a good start and help if I have to go there alone.

Thank you for the answer. I am writing with them and slowly trying to figure out what to do. I will not be going to Korea before maybe 2017 or 2018 but I want to do my homework so I know what to do there. I do feel like DocFinder could be a good start and help if I have to go there alone.
I had a awesome experience with Docfinder.It's good for u to have a good start with them. Good luck

On surgery outcome:

Hi everyone, it's been several days since I have returned to my home country. I'm healing well and my so is my mother. The bubbles and bumps on her op line are slowly receding and her bruises are now yellowing. She has also received comfort from a user on one of the forums that explained her own mum's similar situation in the past. Thank you!

On DocFinderKorea:

With regards to my comment about DocFinderKorea, I retract my statement and would like to say that there were some misunderstandings due to different expectations and fear of bad surgery outcome.

DocFinderKorea followed up on my case and it turned out that the statement concerning my mother's skin was a statement that came from the clinic directly. Docfinderkorea did address all our issues to Banobagi, and forwarded us their reply as it is. I wish they could have explained more what the clinic meant and used a different expression, and docfinderkorea agreed to translate more carefully now.

They also explained that docfinderkorea is a team that works close together, and even though Shin Park as coordination manager tries to assign only one road manager to each client during their whole trip, it happens that other managers will jump in in between when the schedule doesn't match. They always arrange so that the aftercare process goes smoothly according to the schedule. All managers work hand in hand with the office managers and they are all up to date when it comes to the clients' records. I can't say that any of the managers we met had been rude or unfriendly; they did take very good care of us. But nevertheless I was expecting to be having only one manager during my whole trip.

In the end I think maybe I have judged too soon, and I wish I would have told Shin Park right away whenever I felt uncomfortable. After all docfinderkorea is a service company, so they will try to find a solution to whatever problem that occur.

I take back all the things I said previously as there were misunderstandings between us. DocFinderKorea is worth trying out if you want to have more service and comfort during your stay in Korea. Just make sure to address all concerns to any of their managers and keep in mind that after price bargaining at the clinic, you can still walk away if you don't like the end price they are offering.
Thank you."

I'm glad that it works out for you! Good thing there's no more misunderstanding! Yes DFK is a good agency and I feel same way as you do, they always follow up with me and they even listened to my crazy whims and insecurity. I wish for fast recovery for you and especially your mother :heart:

De

Dr.오(oh) did my surgery:smile: he is really good Doctor and very patient to answer all my questions

My friend did her face and breasts in vip , but I don't really think that she looks pretty, she looks like a Chinese style woman now. Omg!!!

I heard Dr. 오 has good skill too. How was your surgery with him? Can you give me more details?
What? I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she's not feeling too bad with the surgery result..

Reading though this thread I don't know what to think anymore.
I am planning my trip to korea for surgery (not sure what yet but it is to shape my body from stubborn fat and lose skin) and I have been emailing both DocFinderKorea as well as some places directly. However since I am going alone, i think, I was very interested in DocFinder, but now I don't know anymore.
What are the pro's and con's of doing it yourself or having DocFinder plan it out for you? Is it true that DocFinder only will recommend two clinics?

DFK recommended 5 clinics to me and after some googleing they're all famous clinic with good reputation. I cannot emphasize more on their kind service. You can try and have consultation with them, I'm sure you'll see the difference and you'll be able to see how they really are.
For me the pros are because they take care of your transport, give good hotel recommendation, my manager really did well in building bridge between me and my hospital since I can't really communicate in Korean. I feel safe because at least I know somebody will take care of me after my surgery.

DFK recommended 5 clinics to me and after some googleing they're all famous clinic with good reputation. I cannot emphasize more on their kind service. You can try and have consultation with them, I'm sure you'll see the difference and you'll be able to see how they really are.
For me the pros are because they take care of your transport, give good hotel recommendation, my manager really did well in building bridge between me and my hospital since I can't really communicate in Korean. I feel safe because at least I know somebody will take care of me after my surgery.

Yes, I came to Korea alone and I knew nothing about Korean language , transportation and accommodation. I felt very convenient that Docfinder helped to arrange everythings for me even going to supermarket. I am that kind of person who don't want to get much trouble, so I contacted agency to help me.

I heard Dr. 오 has good skill too. How was your surgery with him? Can you give me more details?
What? I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she's not feeling too bad with the surgery result..
I had my first consultation with dr. Oh I'm the first day I arrived korea. Driver from Docfinder picked me up in the morning to my hotel

I had my first consultation with dr. Oh I'm the first day I arrived korea. Driver from Docfinder picked me up in the morning to my hotel
Pressed wrong
Driver from Docfinder picked me up in the airport to my hotel(noblesse hotel , very nearby banobagi) . And when I landed korea, the road manager from Docfinder texted me msg will gonna meet me up in my hotel and gonna bring me to clinic. We arrived clinic at 2pm. I sat in the lobby and signed up form, met the consultant, briefly talking about my concern about my face. And then I moved to another consultation room and met dr oh. He looked at my x ray photos explained to me how I can change my face shape. U know, as I already failed my jaw surgery before, I wanna v-line ,I told dr, he said he could do it and this time will try making my chin more longer. I don't wanna implant, dr said it's ok for me. After the consultation. I met the consultant again and knowing the pricing, because I'm with Docfinder , she gave me discount. The price is reasonable , I paid and signed some paper work. Everything was done . I will gonna have my revision surgery done on the other day .

Pressed wrong
Driver from Docfinder picked me up in the airport to my hotel(noblesse hotel , very nearby banobagi) . And when I landed korea, the road manager from Docfinder texted me msg will gonna meet me up in my hotel and gonna bring me to clinic. We arrived clinic at 2pm. I sat in the lobby and signed up form, met the consultant, briefly talking about my concern about my face. And then I moved to another consultation room and met dr oh. He looked at my x ray photos explained to me how I can change my face shape. U know, as I already failed my jaw surgery before, I wanna v-line ,I told dr, he said he could do it and this time will try making my chin more longer. I don't wanna implant, dr said it's ok for me. After the consultation. I met the consultant again and knowing the pricing, because I'm with Docfinder , she gave me discount. The price is reasonable , I paid and signed some paper work. Everything was done . I will gonna have my revision surgery done on the other day .

Good luck for your surgery!

In the
Hello,

I was wondering if people who have experienced DocFinderKorea or know a lot about it, could post some information here. I emailed them asking if it was free and they said it was. I find it hard to believe since they pretty much transport you everywhere... What do they get from helping us?

Is it recommended to use DocFinderKorea? Do they have access to all clinics or do they only work with partner clinics?
In the end it's about your priority. If it's money, then don't bother with DocFinder. If it's comfort, use DocFinder. They do make everything easier.

Good luck for your surgery!
The other day in the morning , road manager from Docfinder brought me to clinic. I need to stop drinking and eating for 6hours, and removed all my gel nails before my surgery. We arrived clinic and meet Dr oh again. I knew after surgey I can't eat, dr said it's good that make me on diet. Hahahaa. Everything is really, I went into surgery room. after surgery I was quite awake, just feeling thirsty and hungry. I stayed in the ward, when I moved to patient room, my road manager already waited there, I was touching that she waited for me long time. She bought me all medicine, and looked after me. I needa stay one night in clinic that night . To be continued ...

The other day in the morning , road manager from Docfinder brought me to clinic. I need to stop drinking and eating for 6hours, and removed all my gel nails before my surgery. We arrived clinic and meet Dr oh again. I knew after surgey I can't eat, dr said it's good that make me on diet. Hahahaa. Everything is really, I went into surgery room. after surgery I was quite awake, just feeling thirsty and hungry. I stayed in the ward, when I moved to patient room, my road manager already waited there, I was touching that she waited for me long time. She bought me all medicine, and looked after me. I needa stay one night in clinic that night . To be continued ...
I stayed overnight. And discharge by my road manager next morning at 11am. Before I discharged. Dr Oh came and checked my condition again. The cordinator also came and explained all my medication. My face is swelling but that's not much pain. My road manager called a taxi for me and brought me back hotel. She told the taxi driver to drive slowly as I might vomit or feeling dizzy if driver drives too fast. I arrived hotel at around 1pm. I drank the pumpkin juice which clinic provided. And I ate the medicine. The first day after surgery was quite good. Looking forward the swelling go down on my face :smile:)

In the

In the end it's about your priority. If it's money, then don't bother with DocFinder. If it's comfort, use DocFinder. They do make everything easier.

Youve highlighted a good point. Personally speaking, I was originally going to go with DFK and go to Banobagi, however, I wasn't exactly that fond of the higher prices nor of the fact that they simply just offered the same 5 clinics to different people with ranging PS priorities. Personal preference leads me to wanting to get my PS at clinics that (1) supported the style/technique i was going for, (2) specialized in certain surgeries, (3) were in my price range and (4) a place that was not directly foreigner-targetted and wouldnt over-charge me simply for being non-Korean.

The language barrier did prove to be a slight issue and something I was not expecting since someone was responding back in English to my emails from this particular clinic. So, on the day of my consult, I was utterly surprised that the staff didn't have an English consultant on hand. It was funny really. Ended up using google translate to communicate with the staff, but the surgeon himself knew enough English to explain to me what was going down. I was supplied medication by the clinic after surgery.

I think that DFK, could possibly be a worthwhile service if the surgeries expanded further out of the dimensions of getting your eyes done or rhinoplasty and into more complexed surgeries(not to imply that doing your eyes or nose isn't serious, however the toll it takes on your body and recovery do tend to differ obv.)--or perhaps if you just have that extra money to spend on heading to the bigger clinics and need that extra convenience. Really depends on the individual in the end, yup. But based on the several threads ive read over on this forum, it just ends up being a hit or miss with bigger clinics--some people get good results and others are left unsatisfied with how theirs turned out.

I think the only thing that I have been very curious about is this iconic Pumpkin Juice drink. Haha. I dont think i need it now since a good amount of my facial swelling has subsided, but gosh-- the way everyone raves about it makes me want to try it anyways lol. Gotta' think if i should try the pharmacy by my place. Anyone care to share the brand of pumpkin juice it is? I wouldnt want to get the wrong brand and be disappointed forever ㅠㅠ

Youve highlighted a good point. Personally speaking, I was originally going to go with DFK and go to Banobagi, however, I wasn't exactly that fond of the higher prices nor of the fact that they simply just offered the same 5 clinics to different people with ranging PS priorities. Personal preference leads me to wanting to get my PS at clinics that (1) supported the style/technique i was going for, (2) specialized in certain surgeries, (3) were in my price range and (4) a place that was not directly foreigner-targetted and wouldnt over-charge me simply for being non-Korean.

The language barrier did prove to be a slight issue and something I was not expecting since someone was responding back in English to my emails from this particular clinic. So, on the day of my consult, I was utterly surprised that the staff didn't have an English consultant on hand. It was funny really. Ended up using google translate to communicate with the staff, but the surgeon himself knew enough English to explain to me what was going down. I was supplied medication by the clinic after surgery.

I think that DFK, could possibly be a worthwhile service if the surgeries expanded further out of the dimensions of getting your eyes done or rhinoplasty and into more complexed surgeries(not to imply that doing your eyes or nose isn't serious, however the toll it takes on your body and recovery do tend to differ obv.)--or perhaps if you just have that extra money to spend on heading to the bigger clinics and need that extra convenience. Really depends on the individual in the end, yup. But based on the several threads ive read over on this forum, it just ends up being a hit or miss with bigger clinics--some people get good results and others are left unsatisfied with how theirs turned out.

I think the only thing that I have been very curious about is this iconic Pumpkin Juice drink. Haha. I dont think i need it now since a good amount of my facial swelling has subsided, but gosh-- the way everyone raves about it makes me want to try it anyways lol. Gotta' think if i should try the pharmacy by my place. Anyone care to share the brand of pumpkin juice it is? I wouldnt want to get the wrong brand and be disappointed forever ㅠㅠ
Hey :smile:
Do you mind telling which clinics you went to? If feel uncomfortable sharing it here you can PM me if you want :smile:
Pumpkin juice helps with the swelling and it's tasty too haha~ actually I find it great that some clinics provide pumpkin juice! it's a superfood haha, great anti inflammatory properties and lots of vitamins, if you can eat fresh pumpkin or pumpkin puree it's good too! they provide it in juice form for people who might not be able to chew (especially if you're doing FC)
There are different brands that sells pumpkin juice, are you looking for one specific brand?
To me all pumkin juice are the same as long as they are 100% pumkin juice, I actually didn't know that you could get that in pharmacy, when I feel like having pumpkin juice I order huge boxes on gmarket lol (so lazy go go and grab big boxes lol)
_MG_1672.JPG

This brand has this thing for children, but it could still be convenient after surgery lol idk anyway this brand is called 아람농장 (Aramnongjang) I saw lots of people getting this one I don't remember if this one is provided from Regen or Banobagi or other clinics...? Sorry :sad:
Personnally I get whole boxes of pumpkin juice for 20,000 KRW each. I usually get Samsuwon or Hongsamiyagi but it was not for surgery. I'll definitely get some when I will have surgery

Last edited:
@lovelypeach

Ah, man. Sorry for a ridiculously late reply. My friend and I were trying to have as much fun as we could before we left Korea. Can't say that its not good to be back in the States, though. ^^; But anywho, it's fine; I actually narrowed my clinic-vetting-journey to around 2-3 places: Lienjang, ITEM, and Wannabe. I personally haven't read much about Lienjang and Wannabe on this forum so it was a bit of a leap of faith when I eventually decided to go with Wannabe. I pretty much just was aware of the fact that Lienjang was a clinic that specialized in fat grafting (based on the limited information available), really. Since there isn't much info. regarding Wannabe, I do plan on sharing my experience with them eventually.

I wasn't aware we could get it at the pharmacies either. But I remember coming across a certain thread on this forum that mentioned a few people who bought pumpkin juice through their neighborhood pharmacies in Korea. Ah!! I found that brand to while I was trying to hunt down the same brand Banobagi gives their clients too! I looked at their main website to see how much it would be but I'll have to send a personal inquiry ==;; Sounds like too much work, really. Should really try Gmarket-- I actually forgot it existed tbh lmao.

oh, does that mean youre going to banobagi or the other clinics providing the juice? : ))