do your teeth hurt when you have a fever...?

1. i am having a little bit of a fever now, and my teeth hurt like mad....
    the only other time they hurt like this was when my wisdom teeth were growing and had to get extracted.
    aaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh.......
    sorry... i just had to tell somebody since my hubby is not listening

2. Mine do the same. I grind at them because they hurt so much. :flowers:Feel better soon!

3. YES! They definitely do..it scares me because it feels like I have a cavity or something but I don't. When I was sick a couple weeks ago, I had a tonsillar abscess and one of the symptoms besides the fever was radiating pain (to your ears so it feels like an earache..to your teeth so it feels like a toothache etc.).
    So don't worry..it's definitely common..hope you feel better! :heart:

4. I Have This Happen A Lot. I Was Really Sick The End Of Last Week & This Weekend With Pretty Much The Same Thing. Mine Is Definitely Related To My Horrible Sinus Problems......Mine Gets So Bad, It Turns It To A Migraine. This Is Rare But, I Can't Even Put My Hair Back ~ It Hurts.

I Am Doing Better Today! Thank Goodness!

I Hope The Same For You...me_love_purse!!!!! :smile: Please Let Us Know How We Can Help!!!

5. awww, feel better soon!

6. All the damn time. It sucks a lot...Feel better!!!

7. my fever causes Bones Pain.. hell of pain ..

plz take care and get well soon :heart:

8. sometimes they do.. but urs sounds like they're hurting much more. I hope u feel better!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice