Do your SA's ever let you see " The Order Book" ?

1. The one with the prices the store pays ? And next to it the retail ?

Aren't you astonished ? ! I want to pay wholesale !!!:sad: :sad: :crybaby: :crybaby: LOL .

Just wondering .

2. Yep, I absolutely thumb through that everytime I'm in there!
    You'd think that baby would be OFF LIMITS! LOL!

3. I looked through it once...and then stoppped, too depressing! haha!

4. I've never seen it. ...So how much profit are they making? :graucho:

5. ALOT !

The first time I saw it I gasped and said , actually whispered ," Is this what THEY pay ? " . He laughed . I cried .

6. It's not quite 1/2 off if I remember correctly, it's like 40% off retail I think{?}
    Sophia, did you notice?

7. Not all the things were the same as I remember ? I could be wrong . I look thru it almost everytime I'm there so I'll look next time but I thought it was around half . Some being less or more ( 40-60 ) .

My math skills are extremely shoddy though so swanky is probably right . I was just doing quick adding in my head , trying to act like I was just non-chalantly looking for my next purchase . LOL .

8. i wish i could be chanel for 40% off!

9. Yes, I've seen the book. And when I see the prices, I feel like Wile E. Coyote getting hit on the head with a falling anvil.

10. Yup. I have seen & wish I can pay for that price. Even with their first sale, they still making profit!!! And even 2nd cut too & especially with clothings.

11. I know... its so depressing!!! And.... to be invited to the Chanel sample sale, well... you pretty much have a better chance of winning LOTTO b/c its so controlled. It isn't like Manolo, Jimmy Choo, or Prada.

12. I know , seriously . Why must all the men in this industry be gay ? They are completely immune to my feminine charm ! It's quite annoying , really . LOL .:hysteric: :hysteric:

13. yep!

14. I was thinking the same thing... its so frustrating!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice