Do your lanvin dig into your heels?

sneezz

O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
particularly the satin ones? I wore my 36s for the first time for work today. Big mistake! My feet were killing me by the end of the day cuz they lack arch support and the back of the shoe kept digging into my heel bone.

Did u size up? I have the patent flats which I had to size up a whole size. But the first time I wore them, they did dig into my heels. After that, they are the most comfortable pair of flats I've owned!

From all the posts, I keep hearing a person should go a half size up. I actually got mine in my true true size and now I think Im paranoid that Ive bought them too small. How small is small? I would say mine are comfortably snug. I mean the length on these (pre-break in) seem fine, even though there is some tighness all around, but theres no digging. I dont know if thats what you would want, or not! Ive had some flats in the past that are too big and I just cant stand it! Theres nothing worse than loose flats that pop off. Hmmm...

All of mine are at minimum a half size up (most full size up). Some materials like the patent and satin are less prone to stretching. I have bought flats that I hoped would stretch a little before and they never ended up stretching enough to fit me the way I wanted, so they just sit in my closet. I wouldn't count on anything stretching all that much.

From all the posts, I keep hearing a person should go a half size up. I actually got mine in my true true size and now I think Im paranoid that Ive bought them too small. How small is small? I would say mine are comfortably snug. I mean the length on these (pre-break in) seem fine, even though there is some tighness all around, but theres no digging. I dont know if thats what you would want, or not! Ive had some flats in the past that are too big and I just cant stand it! Theres nothing worse than loose flats that pop off. Hmmm...

hmmm can you move your toes? Too small is when a shoe is painful , or can't move your toes, and too big if the foot moves inside the shoe as if it was slippers. Maybe you are between sizes or have narrow feet. I have really wide feet, so I usually buy 1 (French) size up.

I bought them a full size up (36). I'll try the foot petals cuz after I slipped in a folded up piece of paper towel, I felt a little better.

I guess I should return my size 35s then cuz they'd probably be very uncomfy after a while, but I love the dark brown!

I took my sis to the emergency room yesterday and I was standing for 5+ hours (and did a lot of walking after wards, to find a pharmacy, shop groceries etc) in my Lanvin pair... My feet where painfree, and fresh all day! They are very comfy, and well worth the money.

^^ I agree. I can wear them all day and be on my feet and they don't hurt at all. Even after a severe mall walking session they hold up! I actually have another pair coming tomorrow.. haha I love Lanvin flats!!