Do your friends wear expensive bags too?

Not many of my friends do, or else they may have one expensive bag and that would be it. But my two sisters & my mum have the same habit as me :yes: and actually most of my friends do know i have a shoe habit. Luckily my DH is very understanding also!
But i would defo. avoid a conversation on how much my bags cost!

Only one of my friends carries high-end designer bags and she has a drool-worthy collection. She's the only one I can really discuss bags with. I know plenty of people who carry Coach though.

None of my friends carry expensive handbags...and a couple of them carry fakes. But my friend's and I love each other even if we don't agree on authentic vs counterfeit or expensive vs non-expensive. We know each other's stance and respectfully agree to disagree.
ITA. That's very well said.

The most expensive bags my friends carry are Coach (which is a good brand, but I mostly wear Chanels which are considerably more expensive). A few of them also wear Chanel fakes. I don't point it out, because I know that some people just aren't willing to dish out thousands on bags. If anything, they feel more awkward than I do knowing that I have the real thing and they don't. I'm not one to rub it in though, because that's really rude.

Sometimes they make it awkward for me, because I can tell they're staring at a new bag I have or they ask me if my bag is real and of course I say yes in response. Then I just quickly switch the subject before price becomes involved.

My BF doesn't carry expensive bags, she can't afford them, I do have another friend who on the other hand spends all her money on designer bags and her bf has treaten her to leave if she doesn't keep it under control.He prohibit her to hang out with me because he thinks I am a negative influence :sad:.....

I have 2 friends who carry very expensive bags like myself. We always compliment one another on new acquisitions, lol! I like dining out with these gals because we can talk about our bags. I have 3 kids and they also have kids, so after a week with the kids by ourselves (our dhs all travel a lot) it is nice to talk about our other babies!

I have received compliments from friends who don't carry expensive bags, most know I like to shop and spend a lot on my accessories.

Unfortunately, none of my friends are into expensive bags. I don't hang out with a lot of people, but i've never had friends that were into bags like I am.

The only person who likes more expensive bags is my boyfriend's mom. She has a nice Coach collection.

Designer stuff isn't really huge in my area, though. Anyone who likes expensive bags is more into Coach and such. I've seen very few real LV bags, and nothing else.

I am lucky, my sister in law is Luccibag here on the TPF. I love going over to her house and playing with all her bags...lol. When we go to family functions I don't feel out of place. She always has an awesome bag for sure. None of my good friends are into designer bags as much as I am, but my sister in law counts and she is into them a little more than me...lol..it sure is fun when there is someone else you know you can talk about them to and they don't think it is insane.

A few of my friends carry LV, Furla, and Coach, and I have one friend who is saving for a Birkin, so she understands.;) I am known as the enabler as I have gotten lots of people into bags. Some show me auctions to authenticate or to ask if it's a good deal, while others who wait for me to sell my own bags so they can buy them from me. I have several coworkers who carry bags they got from me. On the other hand, I have friends and family who carry WalMart and thrift store bags. We all appreciate each other for who we are, not what we buy, I think it's fantastic.

Most of my other friends are the indie-English majoring type who love tweed anything and they don't pay attention to designers.

im the indie-english majoring type :P

Im just obsessed with purses :yahoo:

Edit:

No my best friend doesnt wear designer bags and we have even argued about fakes vs. real but I still :love: her all the same

well actually I have a friend (fellow tPF'er Miss. November :love:) we just dont live in the same state so we cant hang out with our lovely bags

Yes they do- but i'm the only one who's a real bag addict in the sense that I buy all kinds of bags. I don't care if it's not a designer one as long as I like the style and that it suits my needs. Even my co-workers are into bags so everybody notices if someone is carrying a new one. ;)