Do you weat your Cartier diamond rings all the time?

LuckyBitch

Aug 4, 2014
Hi Ladies, I'll be buying a Cartier diamond ring (diamonds all around) next week, not cheap at 3.600 Euro, to wear with my wedding ring.
My question: Do you wear your diamond rings all the time? Even when cleaning, shopping, driving around, kids, cooking, etc.?
I'd like to wear my ring all the time but don't know if this is a good idea....
Love to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks!

http://www.cartier.de/kollektionen/hochzeit/trauringe/klassische-trauringe/b4086500-ehering

Last edited:
This ring is so beautiful, I want the same one! I would not wear it while cleaning, cooking or hanging out at the playground with kids, but would love to hear what others who might own the ring have to say on the subject.

Would love to see modeling shots if anyone is so inclined!

I don't have a Cartier eternity band but I have a trinity ring with one diamond pavé band which I wear almost all the time. I usually take it off when cleaning, sometimes when I'm cooking and always when doing sports. I've had it for just over three years and it still looks quite new with only a few scrathes. I do clean it quite frequently.

I do wear my diamond band all the time. However, there are other diamond rings that I do not wear daily like the Panthère.

This ring is so beautiful, I want the same one! I would not wear it while cleaning, cooking or hanging out at the playground with kids, but would love to hear what others who might own the ring have to say on the subject.

Would love to see modeling shots if anyone is so inclined!

I don't have a Cartier eternity band but I have a trinity ring with one diamond pavé band which I wear almost all the time. I usually take it off when cleaning, sometimes when I'm cooking and always when doing sports. I've had it for just over three years and it still looks quite new with only a few scrathes. I do clean it quite frequently.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably wear it (or not) depending on the situation. I'm so excited about getting it. It's just SO beautiful.
Here's a photo I took with my mobile in the shop when I tried it on. Unfortunately, it was a size 49 which was just a "tad" to small. The SA has ordered the 50 so I have to wait till next week:yes:
My wedding ring is white gold with rose gold at both edges. The Cartier ring is also rose gold so it's a really nice combination.

Attachments

• DSC_0619_800.jpg
    DSC_0619_800.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 623
The ring is beautiful, congratulations! I bet you are so excited to pick it up! I have a Jack Kelege eternity band. Though I think I could wear it all the time, I have gotten in the habit of taking it off when I get home, since I have a two year old.

I have a trinity diamond ring and I wear it all the time. Cartier's pave is really well made and never falls out. It's a really convenient ring to have when you don't want to wear your engagement ring (which most of the times I don't)! Congratulations OP, it's beautiful choice and wear it with great health!

Thanks for the info. I'll probably wear it (or not) depending on the situation. I'm so excited about getting it. It's just SO beautiful.
Here's a photo I took with my mobile in the shop when I tried it on. Unfortunately, it was a size 49 which was just a "tad" to small. The SA has ordered the 50 so I have to wait till next week:yes:
My wedding ring is white gold with rose gold at both edges. The Cartier ring is also rose gold so it's a really nice combination.
I love the look of these two rings together, you must be so excited to pick the new ring up!