Do you wear your sunglasses as a headband?

I do it if I'm running in somewhere for a short time. otherwise I'll put them away.

be careful that they fit right on your head, though, I once had a pair fall off into the toilet at a public restroom (luckily, before I used it)!

I do sometimes use mine as an accessoire, but only fuller frames, not aviator style ones. I have no problem with them growing too big, and if a screw loosens the optician will fix it for free...

Never ever on my head. If I'm just running in some place I'll hand carry them, more than a few minutes they go into the case. I love my Bvlgari sunnies and paid entirely too much for them to risk damaging them at all. Actually I'm the same way about all my sunnies, even my RayBans.

And plastic does stretch....

I only use mine as a headband when I am running inside very quickly. My hair is thick, so they stay in well. If I am going to be inside for more than 20 minutes or so, I put them in their case.

I do the same thing. If I'm going to be indoors for a while I take them off and put them away. Otherwise, if I'm just running inside for a minute, I'll put them on my head.

I have a pair of Chanel sunglasses, and so far they have not stretched. I have a screwdriver that fits the tiny screw at the hinge of my sunglasses, and I've tried tightening it once, thinking it was loose, but it wasn't.

My head is actually small LOL that's why I'm afraid the glasses will fall off my head.

I know the feeling. Sometimes I have a hard time getting glasses that don't slide down my face when I wear them because my face is so narrow. Or SEEMINGLY so narrow...but when they're on top of my head my hair tends to hold them in place I guess.

:supacool:

I never wear them on my head #1 b/c it's not comfortable to me #2 I don't want to worry about them falling off and scratching and #3 I too live in fear of 'streching' them out. I am very protective of all my sunglasses. LOL:rolleyes: I even got on ebay and bought several pairs of my favorite Chanel pair after they discontinued the style..just in case something happens in the future. :P

I tuck one arm of my sunnies down into my top, and just let them rest on my front. No one else does this, LOL?

I do that sometimes, too! I think it looks more classy. Not that on top of the head isn't, but having them there just looks less casual I think. It kind of depends on the clothing though too.

when it isn't sunny, i put my sunglasses AWAY, where they belong.

these women who trot in and out of shops in an indoor mall have me in stitches when i see them. it's a bit ridiculous since it's usually very uncomfortable.

My Chanel sunglasses have the white flowers glued on the sides so I feel like I have to so careful with them...they are in the case when not being used. Any other ones I have I do both on the head and tucked in the shirt.

I wear my Gucci’s on my head when my purse is too small too put them away. And they do stretch out, but I just take them to SGH or a similar store and they tighten them for me. I am not sure how they do it exactly, but it’s done on a special machine with heat.

i don't normally use sunglasses as headband.
except when I'm shopping in downtown area where I walk in and out of shops alot but if I'm staying in the shop, I put them away so I don't lose them.