Do you wear your lock?

Jun 28, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Just a question for everyone. Do you have the lock on your bag? I always take them off. I wasn't sure they were meant to be on all the time.

I hope this isn't another repeat of a thread. If it is sorry ;) I did a search and nothing came up that matched what I was looking for.

calilea

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
I do have the lock on the bags but I store the keys away. I see others leave the key on the lock, but I wouldn't do that IMO.

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
So far I've been leaving the locks on my bags. I love how it looks, and I'm so forgetful I know I'd forget to put it back on if I took it off!

The keys are definitely separate from the locks though!

bluefish

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
Canada - GTA
keys are at home in a safe place.
Lock is on my damier speedy, but not on my monogram speedy. The leather tab on the damier seems more sturdy; it's softer on the mongram - i don't want the hole to stretch out of shape.

lecolquitt

Hermes please!
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
BH&NYC
I keep my locks on everything. I like better with them on. I hook them onto the brass not the vachetta [on speedy anyway] to prevent the vachetta stretching factor.

P-B

Jan 15, 2008
les ailes d' Hermès
I keep my locks on everything. I like better with them on. I hook them onto the brass not the vachetta [on speedy anyway] to prevent the vachetta stretching factor.
Do you mean the brass zipper? I would be interested in switching up from time to time but I can't visualize what you're talking about (my Speedies are not with me currently).

I keep mine on my Speedies (leather tab) and on my Alma (on the zipper). I think they look naked without the lock. But the keys are kept at home.

M

moreLV

Only the silver ones. I find some of my locks tarnish easily....some not at all!!! Strange, isn't it ??

stl

Jan 28, 2008
I keep the lock on, I just like how it looks. Didn't think about stretching though.

lvmhgirl

Live &™€ Love & Laugh
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
L.A. and Las Vegas
I keep mine on my Alma but on my Mini Lin speedy I keep it inside on the D-ring. One set of keys are on my keychain in case I feel like actually using the locks, and one set is in my jewelry case.

:girlsigh: