Do you wear your flap as an everyday bag?

Vienna

Jun 27, 2010
Or special occasions? Just curious. Was thinking of getting one but i dress pretty casual normally and need a bag for everyday use. Thanks in advance :smile:

melovechanel

Aug 1, 2010
No because im 16 years old... but i do wear my chanels when im traveling, shopping, daily trips etc:smile: but not everyday like for example to school...

imkirsti

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
USA
I use my Biarritz everyday, because it's a casual bag. And I have a couple of blue Chanel totes that I'll use casually if it goes with the outfit. I use my e/w and woc on special occassions.

imkirsti

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
USA
Woops. Just realized the question is if you use your flap as an everyday bag. I don't. the double flap and chains are inconvenient.

Ladybaga

O.G.
May 14, 2010
I do! I enjoy using my flaps as everyday bags (and for evenings, too) to justify the price.
If you take care of them, Chanel only gets better with age.

May 25, 2009
YES my caviar flaps, WOC and portobello are for everyday.

My black reissue ghw is more for special occasions.

lovegrace

JuZ jUz
Sep 8, 2010
YES, why not? i use my jumbo as a daily bag. I don't wanna be a slave of the bags, so have them, use them and enjoy them! :lol:

amorris

Aug 26, 2009
Australia
Jumbo is definitely meant to be an everyday bag! If I don't work/go to school, I'd probably wear them everyday. Because every other day that I'm not at work/at school, I use my jumbo, even though I'm dressed up or down! It just goes with everything!