Do you wear your Cartier Love bracelet 24/7

Your love looks great with your tattoos! I have a sweat band I got from a sporting goods store I wear over mine. Completely conceals them. I also wear the sweat band when working around the house.

I just got my first Love a week ago and am traveling this summer. What can I wear over it on US big city subways to conceal its beauty?

Reactions: Bronzi522
I just got my first Love a week ago and am traveling this summer. What can I wear over it on US big city subways to conceal its beauty?

I'm usually wearing long sleeve crew necks, shirts etc. rolled up or pushed up - whenever I feel "uncomfortable" I just slide my sleeves down to cover up my jewelry but honestly if you're only wearing a love kind of hard for someone to get that off you with it being screwed on completely haha!

I'm usually wearing long sleeve crew necks, shirts etc. rolled up or pushed up - whenever I feel "uncomfortable" I just slide my sleeves down to cover up my jewelry but honestly if you're only wearing a love kind of hard for someone to get that off you with it being screwed on completely haha!
If you are wearing a LOVE bracelet, and you are being robbed by someone with a screwdriver... then you are completely screwed ! Then and only then will you be all out of LOVE.
"J!m"

You'll be just fine... wear it like it's right, because it is. I wear mine all the time, I don't hide it, even in NYC
"J!m"
I’ve been wearing mine for 3 years straight never taken off once and I live in Philadelphia. I’m also a union construction worker and don’t cover it at all on the job. Supposed to get beat up and worn. Whole point of it