Do you wear your Cartier Love bracelet 24/7

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have worn mine for over 25 years - every day. Scratched up? Sure.
    Not shiney? Yep. Doesn't look brand new? You got it.......But, it's kinda
    like our love and marriage; After 30 years, it's taken a lickin' but it's still
    kickin'!!!

Wear your bracelet, let it become a part of you and let it be your trade
    mark and a symbol of your life. If you wear yours for 25 years and it
    still looks brand new, well then you need to get out and live!!!

And just a tip, go to a "Dollar Store" or a party store and in the children's
    aisle buy a package of the rubber bracelets they use for gift bags. They
    are the perfect size to cover your bracelet. And when I happen to remember,
    I run a jewelers cloth over it to spiffy it up a bit.

As for travel, I have never taken mine off and have never had a problem.
    I simply point to my wrist, they scan it and I'm off. This includes countries
    like security conscious Japan and regimented, strict China.

Wear it and enjoy it!

Grande Latte likes this.

2. Have worn mine for over 25 years - every day. Scratched up? Sure.
    Not shiney? Yep. Doesn't look brand new? You got it.......But, it's kinda
    like our love and marriage; After 30 years, it's taken a lickin' but it's still
    kickin'!!!

Wear your bracelet, let it become a part of you and let it be your trade
    mark and a symbol of your life. If you wear yours for 25 years and it
    still looks brand new, well then you need to get out and live!!!

And just a tip, go to a "Dollar Store" or a party store and in the children's
    aisle buy a package of the rubber bracelets they use for gift bags. They
    are the perfect size to cover your bracelet - if you're worried it will call
    undue attention or to prevent scratching. If I remember, I run a jewelers
    cloth over it to spiffy it up a bit.

As for travel, I have never taken mine off and have never had a problem.
    I simply point to my wrist, they scan it and I'm off. This includes countries
    like security conscious Japan and regimented, strict China.

Wear it and enjoy it!

Bee-licious likes this.
  3. I love that you have worn it for 30 years and still love it! Can I ask what kind of fit your bracelet is ? Just because there is so much debate on this forum about the perfect size and I would love to know what you got since clearly it worked ! :smile:

I also love the idea of the bracelet being our trademark and just part of us at all times - through the good and the bad ... which is why I don't really want to take it off even when traveling. But you hear so often that it is just silly to wear expensive items abroad - and I am not sure about South America - it will be our first time there. But I think if I do find something to cover it up while I am out and about , it should be fine hopefully! Just wanted to hear what other love owners have done.

4. Because I usually travel with my children in tow, I do remove it before going on an airplane. It's just one less thing to have to deal with when going through security. Otherwise, it never leaves my wrist.

5. I do the same exact thing!
    I hate going through the old metal detectors. I wish all airports would carry the full body scanners...

6. I find it perfectly comfortable to wear every day, I wore it for about 7 days straight. But I can't stick to 'one look' that long, I like variation in bracelets! So I can't imagine wearing it endlessly. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Grande Latte and MahaM like this.
  7. I feel naked without it!! I never take it off. Everyone is so different it's funny. Mine feels such apart of me i guess. I guess it just what you get used to.

8. I've only had mine on for 5 days and its already a part of me and I don't want to take it off! I was worried prior to putting it on if I would be able to tolerate it 24/7 because I take all my other stuff off when I get home, but it has not been an issue whatsoever

9. Since I only have one (and not the AMAZING collection you have), I can still mix it up and not make my Love center stage. I love that even dressed-down in PJs or workout clothes, I still have something luxurious on my wrist!

10. you are too sweet! but i mean, sometimes i want to wear nothing at all, or one big cuff, or just a watch.. i guess i am alone in this! the love bracelets are definitely my 100% favorites of anything, but i still like the variety of not wearing the rose gold one sometimes.

although i definitely can relate, it feels pretty luxurious to be in PJ's and cartier :biggrin: :hugs:

11. Sure does!

12. Yes me. I like to change my jewelry around. I think the longest I've worn my Love bracelets is a week or two.

Skylerevers7 likes this.
  13. I wear mine for a week or two too, then i'll take if off and put it back on a few days later.

sometimes I like to stack some daintier bracelets and feel that my sturdy love bracelet gets in the way :P

Grande Latte and MahaM like this.
  14. Yes, I do feel like its kind of a bummer that I can't wear any wide cuffs with it and also I have some other jewelry that just doesn't look good with it.

I've only had mine a few months and not ready to start taking it on and off by myself, but its cold where I live so there's not a lot of jewelry to see with long sleeves. Come summer, I might want to take it off and wear other pieces...but I don't have the selection you have LG, so not quite as tempting. If I were you, YES, would be tough not to change things up!

15. Me too ,I don't wanna ruin my bracelet and don't want to get scrached. So, i take it off and on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice