Do you wear the same watch every day?

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
When I got my Rolex (35 mm Air King) I thought that was the end for my old SS Movado. But now a few years later I find I enjoy wearing the Movado too. It's lighter and I don't have to worry about keeping it on for ten or more hours a day to make sure it keeps running.
Do you wear one good watch all the time or switch back and forth? Probably some of you have many expensive watches. I actually have an older Rolex as well but it's not working and I think it's a pretty expensive repair. So it's sitting in storage.

I have a number of watches and switch them up often. Depends on my destination and outfits. yellow gold Rolex Presidential, white gold Ebel, various SS of several brands, some leather band watches. Sometimes I choose not to wear a watch at all, especially to extra formal night time events where I prefer non-watch jewelry.

I have a number of watches and switch them up often. Depends on my destination and outfits. yellow gold Rolex Presidential, white gold Ebel, various SS of several brands, some leather band watches. Sometimes I choose not to wear a watch at all, especially to extra formal night time events where I prefer non-watch jewelry.
yes, when I go to a formal event (which I haven't for quite some time now) I don't wear a watch either

Yes i do switch them.. sometimes a year passes without a switch.. but mostly i do.. depending on my outfit. During travel i take only one so i dont loose them. And indeed in wedding events i tend not to wear a watch it clashes with my diamond set (necklace, earrings, bracelet and ring).

I switch watches frequently but sometimes the Omega Aqua Terra for the longest time as it's low key and I don't have to worry about banging it compared to the Rolex.

I wore my Seiko Automatic every day for several years til I just got my Apple Watch. I figure other than dress occasions I will probably wear my apple watch most of the time.

I've been switching back and forth between a watch and a silver cuff that I had custom made for my university graduation with lavender jade pyramid studs.

I have two watches with differently styled dials (mother-of-pearl and black). I'm thinking of wearing the former for spring and summer, and the latter for fall and winter.

Same watch every day for me. Citizen Eco-Drive MOP dial and diamond accents. WR to 330ft, so I don't have to worry about forgetting to take it off. Versatile enough to wear with everything in my wardrobe.

Ever since I got my Apple Watch is the only one I wear. Sadly I now have three beautiful watches sitting in my jewelry box un touched
that is sad
maybe after the novelty of the apple watch wears off you'll take your other watches out sometimes
I guess a lot of people just use their cell phones to tell time but I know from this forum and also the Rolex board that there are also a lot of people who like their watches

that is sad
maybe after the novelty of the apple watch wears off you'll take your other watches out sometimes
I guess a lot of people just use their cell phones to tell time but I know from this forum and also the Rolex board that there are also a lot of people who like their watches

Doubt it.. it's been over a year! I do love my Apple Watch very much!

I switch watches every day. I have since gravitated towards my leather banded watches since it's much lighter and easier to deal with, imo.

As for your automatics, have you considered a watch winder or one of those boxes that will move the watch for you (like when you're not wearing it)? I know it's annoying to have to wear the watch in order for it to be useful! I have since moved away from automatics because of that.

Hi!

While I have a couple of great watches to choose from, I've been wearing my Rolex 16570 Explorer II for 6 years straight now with only very few exceptions. It's >>my<< watch. It fits my lifestyle perfectly and is absolutely reliable. I goes with a suit as it does with a T-Shirt. It's quiet. I love it.

Kind regards,
Oliver