Do you wear the same makeup everyday? Or do you have a couple of looks and rotate?

1. Do you just stick with one look until you bore of it, or do you have different shades for different days?

2. I know what works for me. I've tried going for different looks but I always end up just going back to my regular look. I'm so boring!

3. I do the same routine every day, but I switch up my eyeshadow colors. But I'm always wearing black liquid liner on my upper eyelids, and I rim the bottoms with black kohl pencil. I just switch up the eyeshadow colors I wear, depending on my mood.

4. I wear the same basics everyday. However I switch up at night. I don't play around too much in the day because of work.

5. I wear different colors but tend to wear them the same way.

6. I do the same basic routine but vary my eye and lip colors. I don't ever experiment on weekday mornings because I have no time to fix any goofs...I have a few looks I like and rotate around depending on my mood and my outfit.

7. I used to wear different colors and looks every day but now that I'm older I generally stick with what's tried and true. i may vary things, but usually within the same range. neutral colored shadows in varying shades and such.

8. i have the same look on me everyday, unless i'm going out to a club or a special event; i usually change up my eye makeup.

9. i usually just wear the basics:
    eyeliner
    mascara
    a bit of blush
    lipgloss

10. I wear different looks everyday because i for M.A.C.

11. I do basically the same thing every day, just switch up eyeshadows, once in awhile I use black eyeliner, but mostly leave that for nights out, or dressing up. I never put on lip gloss...which is weird because i love it, but I really need to go shopping for that soon. *nods* :smile:

12. my everyday makeup is very simple... just some concealer and lip gloss. i also curl my eyelashes, but usually no eye makeup. on some days, i'll wear blush so that i don't look so pale all the time.

i'll usually pull some pages from magazines and try different looks when i'm going out, or for a special occasion, though.

13. At night i go for the darker shadows, and during the day i use a lighter shade. Other than that i just use, eyeliner, mascara, conceiler, and bronzer... i'm pretty plain. Oh, and burts bees chapstick on my lips.

14. most is the same, but i switch up the eyes and lips. love eye shawdows and lip glosses

15. i wear pretty much the same look every day. i've finally embraced that i only "do my makeup" if i'm going out for the night (which is like 3 times a year). keeps me from buying a ton of products i'll never use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice