Do you wear makeup when its....

simseema17

Homo sapien
Jul 14, 2007
really humid out, and you're going to be in and out all day?

I'm a teacher and during the summer I rarely wear makeup...only if I'm doing something big...otherwise I kind of let my skin "breathe"....

but somehow I still buy makeup....I guess for later? :confused1:

I'll apply concealer no matter the weather and keep a compact in my handbag whenever my face starts to 'melt' (haha) so I can just dab my face and feel fine :smile:

I always need mascara on because I have blonde eyelashes lol

When it's very humid, I dot on/blend concealer and a light sprinkling of powder when I go out. I look like death warmed over without makeup. seriously.

Pressed compact powder is a lifesaver.

It's never humid where I live, so I don't have that problem.

But, it was awful in Florida! I started out wearing a full face of makeup every day.. then it went down to the essentials.. then to nothing except lipgloss! Back home I wouldn't even pop out for 5 minutes without makeup!

I usually just put on a little mascara, oil-free moisturizer, maybe a little Pinch Me blush and that's it. I'm not a huge makeup wearer, anyway....
When you wear all kinds of makeup in the heat, you end up looking like Tammy Faye Baker (may she rest in peace)....

Yes but I will not use as much liner or eyeshadow...less stuff to melt! I do still need to wear a little foundation...my cheeks are so ruddy and need toning down, lol.

I'm so jealous! No humidity = great makeup & AWESOME hair for me

That's why I like the fall/winter months :rolleyes:

haha true, you don't even want to IMAGINE the state of my hair in florida!

I had it wavy one day, then straightened it poker straight to go out.. an our later it was EXACTLY how it had been when i had it wavy plus a ton of frizz :sad: