Do You Wear Makeup at the Beach?

I have skin issues and really don't feel comfortable going out without concealer, at least. Going to the beach is a nightmare, honestly, and up to now, I haven't had that much luck. I've been reading on this topic for a while now, and it seems like airbrush makeup might do the trick, others seem pleased with it. I found a few kits that apparently work here https://popular.reviews/airbrush-makeup/

I'm a traveler and I love traveling to beaches and experiencing adventures water activities. So, I don't apply much makeup, but I make sure that I apply sunscreen and lip balm to not to affect my skin and lips from dehydration. I prefer Tatcha sunscreen with SPF 35. It is long-lasting and protects the skin from beach water on sunny days. I apply twice a day. I make sure to keep these products in my travel bag. I always buy these sunscreen & lip balm from the Sephora store, as it offers the best discounts on products.

Reactions: wiccanluxe
Yes, I wear make up to beach and pool. I apply some concealer over sunscreen, some bronze eyeshadow, light powder and blush and slightly fill eyebrows. I definitely skip the eyeliner and mascara. I apply a Pacifica face spray and sunscreen lip balm throughout the day.

My friends and I take pictures when we're at the beach (yeah we're those type) so I usually wear my normal makeup routine. I love to be in the water though, so I'll just let the makeup wash off afterwards. I wear an extra waterproof mascara and minimal eyeliner though to avoid raccoon eyes!

How about contact lenses? I heard contact lenses are not supposed to get in touch with water, supposedly you are not allowed to swim with contacts, but doesnt athletes wear them? Do you guys wear them at the beach?

No, I feel like it is kinda pointless. Between the sun melting my makeup, the sand, and the ocean... seems kinda wasted. Besides I don't go to the beach to be pretty I go to have fun. I generally only wear makeup when a beach, pool or hot tub isn't involved.