do you wear makeup at home?

I wear BB cream, tinted lippy and eyeliner every day. It's for myself... Freshens up the look. As for hair, not so much maintenance. It's up in a ponytail or a braid. I'm happiest in shorts, a tee and white sneakers / sandals because it's hot and humid where I live.

Nope, I would be described as resembling a cave-troll :lol:
Hair will be up in a 'pineapple', wearing my oversized baggy house clothes (especially if I'm cleaning), 100% no makeup.

I'll always shower/brush my teeth but further than that, nah.

Reactions: ildera5
I have recently begun lightly powdering in some eyebrows at home. But that's mostly for me so I don't jump when I glance in the mirror :biggrin:.

when I'm home I wear no makeup and dress for comfort - sweats, etc. Hair in pony or bun. I feel kinda bad for my DH but I figure he knows what I look like.
I knew a woman with a cheating husband who would get up every morning and apply full makeup before he saw her.
Do you dress nicely and wear makeup at home?
I knew a woman like this too and her hubby cheated multiple times. I think this could be a sign there are some deep issues going on. They had been married 30 years and he never saw her without makeup from what I know.

Reactions: sdkitty
I did ombré brows and aquarelle lips and laser for skin texture etc. in order to avoid having to wear makeup

and both DH and I love morganthal frederic eyeglasses (which I’ve always used as an excuse not to wear mascara or eyeliner)

I do wear lip balm and oddly, when I buy expensive lip balm, I can never find it. so I end up stashing cheap airline lip balm or Burt’s bees everywhere.

Reactions: sdkitty
Makeup at home - No i don’t. Only toner, serum and moisturizer and colorless lip balm if my lips need it.

Dress nicely at home - from time to time and it’s for me.

My husband will see in me what he wants to see lol

Last edited:
Reactions: piperdog
I wear beautiful long dresses at home but they’re very comfortable for me. Sometimes I do make up if I feel like it.
And I always wear perfume, and jewelry. And off course always skin care first.

Wearing sweats and hair in a bun would make me feel really bad for myself, I am beautiful , my home is beautiful, why would I purposely make myself look bad? I don’t do it for anybody, I do it for myself.

I wear beautiful long dresses at home but they’re very comfortable for me. Sometimes I do make up if I feel like it.
And I always wear perfume, and jewelry. And off course always skin care first.

Wearing sweats and hair in a bun would make me feel really bad for myself, I am beautiful , my home is beautiful, why would I purposely make myself look bad? I don’t do it for anybody, I do it for myself.
I don't really look at it as making myself look bad - more as not making myself look better and being comfortable. If you're comfortable wearing jewelry and makeup at home, that's great for you.

Reactions: piperdog
Since I've started working from home due to lockdowns a few years ago, I've stopped wearing makeup daily and although great for my skin, I feel very lazy at times LOL. If I have a meeting with the camera on, I'll try to put on a little something. Otherwise I'm comfortable wearing nothing on regular errands, but do put on a full face of makeup if I'm about to meet friends.

when I'm home I wear no makeup and dress for comfort - sweats, etc. Hair in pony or bun. I feel kinda bad for my DH but I figure he knows what I look like.
I knew a woman with a cheating husband who would get up every morning and apply full makeup before he saw her.
Do you dress nicely and wear makeup at home?
nawwww too lazy and stuffy lmaooo
I find the guy that love me as I am