Do You Wear Love Bracelet With Other Bracelets?

prettypink120

Sep 18, 2009
I have the Love Bracelet in WG and thought I would wear forever and not take it off but I also love to wear enamel bracelets and they keep scratching my Love one. Not sure what to do about that. I love the enamel as much but the scratches to my Cartier drive me crazy. Can you please tell me if you wear just the Love bangles together or mix with other bracelets and if so, do you mind if they get scratched up? This is a real problem, and I find myself not wearing my beautiful bracelet. Also I am afraid that the other wrist with a watch, will do the same damage to it. Thanks so much

I wear a stack once in awhile, but my Love is alone day to day. That's kind of why I love it, it stands alone and is so chic, you really don't even need anything with it.

Yes, I wear two love bracelets every day and probably a couple times a week will stack it with Hermes CDCs, clic clacs or one of their enamels. I also wear it with a diamond bracelet sometimes. The scratches don't bother me too much. I use a polishing cloth for jewelrt that works wonders on diminishing the appearance of the scratches - I highly recommend getting one and using it on the love bracelets a couple times a week.

Last edited:
^is the polishing cloth you use just a regular silver polisher one? i wonder if i should try that even tho it's white gold.

anyway, to the OP- i don't mind getting it scratched! i think it adds character to it. plus, i love the way it looks stacked with a bunch of other bracelets!

Both - alone and stacked with a tennis bracelet, very thin gold wire spike cuff and/or Tiffany silver and 18k gold twist bangle. It goes with everything and looks great alone or with other pieces. Don't worry about scratches, just enjoy and let it live with you!!

^is the polishing cloth you use just a regular silver polisher one? i wonder if i should try that even tho it's white gold.

anyway, to the OP- i don't mind getting it scratched! i think it adds character to it. plus, i love the way it looks stacked with a bunch of other bracelets!

It's a jewelry polishing cloth for all types of gold but I think you can use it on silver as well. You should definitely try it on the WG, I use it on mine and it makes it all shiny.

I wear mine on its one because I like it to stand out and I am pretty minimalistic when it comes to jewellery.

If you like to prefer it stacked with other bracelets, go ahead. The Love bracelet will get scratched anyway, with or without other bracelets. It is supposed to be worn and enjoyed! :smile:

I'm curious if any of you wear the love with a watch and have it damage the watch? I have a ballon bleu and that worries me. I am like you op about scratches but I do love the look of the love bracelet.