Do you wear fitness watch with your VCA bracelets?

deedeedor

O.G.
Dec 3, 2011
Do you wear fitness watch with your VCA bracelets?

I am more of a classic watch girl. But fitness watch had really motivate me to move a lot mote.

Do you wear your fitness watch with your VCA bracelets?

Or they dont really fit togather?

Share your pictures stacking if you do stack them haha

Reactions: hhw
Bumping this thread - wearing my Apple Watch is a non-negotiable for me so I’m curious how others style VCA casually with it. Do you wear on the same arm or separate?
I always wear my fitness watch (when I remember to!) alone on my right wrist and my bracelets are on my left wrist. I cannot carry off more than 1-2 things on my wrists at one time and always admire those who rock it!

Reactions: ItsPurseonal
I always wear my fitness watch (when I remember to!) alone on my right wrist and my bracelets are on my left wrist. I cannot carry off more than 1-2 things on my wrists at one time and always admire those who rock it!

Are you right or left handed? I’m right handed and I would like to wear my bracelets on my left wrist but I cant bring myself to wear my watch on the right hand!

Reactions: eternallove4bag
Nope I do not wear my fine bracelets with my apple watch. I was wearing my Cartier thin love on my left wrist for years until I got the new apple watch last month and then I moved the cartier to my right wrist and have the apple watch on my left. I'm right handed. I'm planning on adding a 5 motif bracelet soon and I'll also be wearing it on my right wrist.

I don't like the apple watch looks very good with a fine jewelry bracelet. It's way too sporty, even with the Hermes band, the vibe is completely different.

I was wondering the same too! My DH just got me the Apple watch but now I feel like I don't know how to wear it with my VCA... I've been doing Apple watch left wrist, VCA right wrist. Would love pics of how to dress up the Apple watch!

The Apple Watch is functional, not fashionable, even dressed up with a nicer band. I had to get it back when the internet and phone capability was added since I hate to carry my phone with me when I exercise but it’s nice to be able to answer a call/text or check email. I wear my jewelry on my right hand and my watch on my left. I’m pretty low-key, so generally I’m ok with it, but if I’m going out where I want to look a little more presentable I will just take off my watch. After all, our phones can show the time as well as exercise tracking info. I suppose this is a long-winded answer to say that I need my Apple watch when exercising, but not a ton of jewelry. When I’m going out, I may want to wear more jewelry, but don’t need my Apple Watch. For things in between, like work or shopping it is just personal preference.

I always have my Apple watch on regardless of what I am wearing but I have the Hermes. Especially now with the Circulaire face, it's so functional. I will sometimes wear a 5 motif or Magic with the watch and my double tour but can't say I've worn the sports band. The new black edition looks really good with my onyx pieces. Most of the time it's VCA on the right, Apple on my left though.

Reactions: deedeedor