Do you wear designer jeans?

I agree that it's just like bags- you never go back!

I will say that I never pay full price for the jeans though. My Century 21 has an amazing selection of designer jeans. I just recently bought the following: 2 pairs of Joes, 1 pair of Paige, 1 pair of True Religion, and 1 pair of R&Rs. Grand total: 325 dollars! I also scored a Kate spade purse and matching small keyring/wallet for all of 35 dollars.

Gotta love Century 21:love:

Wow... so many Seven Jeans devotees here! Ok, I NEED to check out this Seven brand and the True Religion brand later.

I have alot of jeans but they're usually DKNY, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren and Earl Jeans.

addictedtopurses said:

I will say that I never pay full price for the jeans though. My Century 21 has an amazing selection of designer jeans. I just recently bought the following: 2 pairs of Joes, 1 pair of Paige, 1 pair of True Religion, and 1 pair of R&Rs. Grand total: 325 dollars! I also scored a Kate spade purse and matching small keyring/wallet for all of 35 dollars.

That is an amazing deal! *goes in search of some Century 21's in my area*

Tanja said:
I just wear Levi's because they fit much better on me than any of the "designerjeans" and I tried them all. It's probably because I'm pretty small and the legs are always too long.

I'm very short, only 4'10. :biggrin: so a designer jean for me has to be cut down so freaking much its not worth buying just for the pocket. I also have a huge butt... and thighs my waist is tiny but my but and thuighs are soo out of proportion so the only jeans that work for me and come that short are cheapie designer inspired from places like Oldnavy (they are acctualyl my faves!!) and gap... i think i may go try bannana republic this weekend for Gap, Bannana, and oldnavy are owned byt he same company. (i once sat by the ceo on an airplane ride once)

I don't know. Designer jeans are not my thing because I feel that the key to jeans is the fit. And I've found that fit with express. But is there really a difference in quality?

Seven, Paper Denim cloth, True Religion, Antik Denim (which I collect), Rock and Republic, Sass and Bide, Earl Jeans, Superfine, Earnest Sewn.

Goodness and that was off the top of my head. I should stop buying. I think designer jeans last longer, have a good fit (and lots off them). I work as a concept designer and I know how much effort goes into most desinger jeans brands compared to highstreet store brands.

addictedtopurses said:

Century 21 is in ny/nj. It is my favorite store hands down. I buy my Miss Sixty jeans from there.

Addicted- which store do you shop at? I'm in Brooklyn so that store is the one I go to the most. I didn't find the LI store worth the drive. I love the NYC store, but parking over there sucks.

Have you been to the outlet in NJ?

FullyLoaded said:
Century 21 is in ny/nj. It is my favorite store hands down. I buy my Miss Sixty jeans from there.

Addicted- which store do you shop at? I'm in Brooklyn so that store is the one I go to the most. I didn't find the LI store worth the drive. I love the NYC store, but parking over there sucks.

Have you been to the outlet in NJ?

I always shop at the Morristown, NJ location b/c even though I am closer to the city one, it is a shorter travel time, has better parking, and is not as picked over as the city location.

jennyecklund said:
its not worth buying just for the pocket

imo you aren't just paying for the pocket, you're paying for the quality. It's like Louis Vuitton, some people are convinced that you're just paying an insane amount of money for the initials LV but you have to think about the quality.

I feel sort of silly saying this but...nope, I do not wear designer jeans. Most all of my jeans are Levi's. I'm short, so my jeans have to be shorter too. Levi's makes jeans that are shorter and work prefectly for me. :smile: