Do you wear designer clothes with your Bbag?

myprecious

LVoe it!
Sep 17, 2007
Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread and am curious to know if you ladies wear upscale/designer clothes with your expensive Bbags and accessories? Or do you wear it with just a label from a store like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Target, etc. In my case, I am semi-concious about the clothes I wear when I carry my Bbag, so I'd wear a designer. But mostly I don't care much about designer clothes cuz I tend to be more passionate about my bags than the clothes. How about you?

I love designer clothes and shoes too, but my passion is bags, and I wear my expensive bags with whatever I happen to be wearing.

For example, I am a graphic designer for a printing company. I wear jeans and tennis shoes to work most of the time (no really good clothes for fear of getting chemicals or ink on them...occupational hazzard... and tennis shoes because some of my computer equipment is in the basement of the building so I do a lot of running up and down stairs) and I wear my expensive bags to work - I just make sure I store them out of harms way!

i'm a fan of bbags not because the label is designer (is bal considered designer? i really don't know). i don't believe that all things designer are fabulous. one can spend v little and look better than those who can afford expensive things from head to toe :tup:

anyway, after spending on bbags, me have got no money for much else :rolleyes::lol:

I'm not SUPER into expensive clothes, but I do wear expensive jeans, and coats. They just seem to last longer! But the main thing for me is confort, and cuteness! If I like something and think its cute, I don't NOT buy it because its not expensive or a designer! But is something happens to be an expensive designer, I'll get it not BECAUSE its a designer, but because it fits well, and i know it will last me a long time! But my purses are definitly the most expensive things I own :lol:

Sometimes but I spend the majority of my money on bags, coats and SHOES!! My aunt taught me you can wear less expensive clothes but if you have those three items which are stunning no one will notice what you wear it's very true!

Now of course if I had unlimited cash I would buy a lot of designer clothing.

It's all about you! :okay:I've worn designer on dressy days and all Gap with my BBag on weekends and can still feel like a designer attitude! :woohoo:You make the BBag and you make the outfit! :yahoo:Have fun with it!

I think it's all about Style, :yes: rather than the brands.
Depending on my mood for the day, I'll choose my clothes, sometimes they're designer, some they are 5 dollar tees, and they all go with my bbag.

I wear my Bbags with anything and everything... I found it especially cool when I carry a nice Bbag with loungewear ;) I do not buy expensive clothes because I like to get whats in style every season so my wardrobe is constantly changing... not very ideal for me to spend too much on clothes that I only wear for a few months. But usually I just wear a pair of jeans, a long white tank and a pair of louboutin pumps with my Bbag.

Wants are limited but resources are scarce - best describe me. Thus, I rather stint on clothes to buy more Bal bags. That said, I do manage to find clothes with good cut and quality in "non-designer" brands.

Well, since all of my clothes (most of them anyway) are from upscale designers I wear them when I wear my bags. It is not like I try to look chique or anything, and I mostly wear jeans and pointy boots.......I seldom wear suits or jackets as my profession would make me feel out of place in such an outfit;) jeans, boots and a cool top, cardi, tunic and a leather jacket is what I normally wear as an every day outfit,

Kat