Do You Wear Converse?

i just bought my first pair - black - about a month ago. like the other posters said -- no support, but i still like them. don't wear them if you are going sightseeing -- ouch!

they are only good for about 4 hours.

i actually want to start a collection of them.

I love them, I have a pair of pink Purcells and I just ordered these light blue Chucks. I need more!!

PinkPurcells.jpg

BlueConverse.jpg

I have a pair of Ed Hardy slip-ons, which are basically Converse All-Star slip-ons.
I agree that they don't have any support, so I stuck a pair of insoles with arch support in them. Now they're perfectly comfortable.

Wow! I just counted my Converse shoes and I have 10 pairs in various colors plus I also have one pair of the Jack Purcells! I didn't realize that I had so many Converse! I admit that I wouldn't wear my Converse for all-day walking (like going to Disneyland) because there is no support but I do add Dr. Scholl inserts to help cushion the inside of the shoe. The Jack Purcell shoes, however, are more comfortable because they are actually cushioned better than the Converse, so I have worn the Purcells to Disneyland without any problems.

But, I do like the look of the Converse shoes and I think it's fun that the shoe is offered in many colors and prints and that you can actually customize the shoe as well! The shoes are also not that expensive and sometimes you can even get them on sale without having to pay full price.

I practically live in converse. I've worn them for about 3 years now. I wear them until they break....literally. I have problems when I first get them, but then after about a week or so they break in and are super comfy. I find that my little toes hurt and my big toes hurt. I have these weird bigs toes, they curve up, it's really weird. But, besides the pain in the beginning, I love them! Too cute! I also love my chucks because they go with everything which makes it nice when you don't know what to wear.

Also, I find that the chucks are more comfortable than the one stars. Once I wore one stars to Disneyland because I hadn't bought any chucks before I went, and my feet were killing me. I had to wear my running shoes for the rest of the trip.

i love my chucks!! Normally I wear the low top (I wear a women's 9 but a 7 in converse or the occasional 6 1/2 if i can't find a 7)
i have about 10 pair of low tops and my mom got me these one's for Christmas and I cannot wait to wear them...
1_64140_FS.jpg

but has anyone wore them or have a pair??

I love love love converse. I've painted all my pairs (except my purcells). I have to wear insoles with the chucks, though... I once walked from Center City Philadelphia to Camden, NJ in some without insoles... oh boy, did I regret that one!

Nope, I wear similar to converse, dkny black leather sneakers, I got them on a sale for only 20 euro. They don't smell at all, and I wear them for more than 8 years.

I love hi-top chuck taylors! i think my obsession with them is close to my CL obsession. i have at least 15 pairs of these babies ranging from all leather black ones to sequined ones to flashing gold leather chucks! i love how comfy they are and how stylish they could be:smile: