do you wear clothes with the same color as your hair

Im constantly changing my hair color.. I think blonde looks great with yellow, brown hair looks great with brown and black is my ultimate go-to shade however I find when my hair is black, that wearing black is a bit too harsh.

Hmm interesting

I'm Asian but my hair is brown... I guess from far it looks black... And I do prefer black clothing in general :biggrin:
I'm not so much of a brown person, it just looks muddy on me

Hmm. I have dark brown hair with highlights, and black looks great on me, as does chocolate brown. I think most ppl in the world are brunettes. :P By default, I guess I wear more black (fall/winter), but I don't prefer either based solely on my hair color. It's more about what coordinates best with my wardrobe, etc.

I am blonde and I wear yellow/tan tones occasionally, but they tend to blend in with my skin tone. I prefer a little contrast with my skin tone. Brown tones work better on me than black, because I don't have the black hair to balance it out.

I'm naturally a dark blonde/honey colour... I happily wear colours similar in tone to my hair, never even thought about it TBH. I focus more on whether my skintone works with the colour.

Ha ha I have never thought about this. I have naturally black/dark brown hair but I highlight it. I rarely wear brown clothing although I wear brown/tan shoes and bags.

I am a brunette and I do wear brown.

I think for red heads it is very true. It is hard to find a red tone that doesn't clash. I thought that the colors one wears or doesn't wear is based on skin tone more than hair color and that most people do tend to match their hair color to skin tone for a more natural look.

i am asian and have black/dark brown hair...and i wear a lot of black. and i am never fond of brown...
personally i thought blonde look so well with brown or yellow...and gold jewelries.

If I put on a shirt/coat/jacket and my hair blends into it I will not buy it. I just think it's an odd look. But I don't like brown clothes in general, I much prefer blacks/greys/whites, so it's never much of a big deal.