Do you wear a designer bag when you travel?

absolutely!!! whether i'm going to europe, a quick road trip, the philippines, or dubai, i always use my travel bags. That's why i bought them :smile:
attachment.php

I guess I'm like you OP! When I'm traveling abroad I wear a bag that is under the radar or something that I don't mind getting beaten up through traveling. Also, it then keeps my options open to justify bringing back a new bag!

My "best" bags are still just Coach and Kate Spade and I would carry them (one for the whole trip), but if I ever get an LV I probably wouldn't .

I also wear just my watch, wedding set and one pair of earrings the whole trip, rather than carry any any extra jewelry with me. I'm allergic to nickel or something, anything that isn't gold or silver gives me a rash, so I don't have any costume jewelry.

I always carry my designer bag when I travel. However I usually check a not as nice bag to have just in case. It's just a simple leather hobo bag by Steven (steve madden)...nice to use in case I'm nervous or don't want to get my nice bags dirty etc.

I always do.... Usually just one or two at most. I've carried my Bals and MJs, but never anything higher end or recognizable.... you never know about pickpockets, etc in touristy areas. I've seen a photo of a Bal that was sliced open on the side so the thief could take the wallet inside - it was a tpfer who was in Thailand on vacation.